TAG Heuer at GPHG 2022

All of the GPHG winners can viewed here: https://gphg.org/horlogerie/en/prize-list-22

Wow, Hermes and Bulgari taking two a piece 👍👍

It’s like Deja Vu seeing JC Babin accepting the award yesterday. I can vividly remember when he accepted the award in behalf of TAG Heuer. It was when the Carrera Calibre 1887 won the GHPG Award that truly jumpstarted my TAG Heuer journey 😉

BTW, who or which group owns Hermes Watches?😗

Hermès owns Hermès. A family-owned business which Freddy’s daddy has supposedly lusted after for ages… 😉

You’re question is actually almost asked the wrong way around since their “La Montre Hermès” division has taken a part in many of their key suppliers over the years, including Vaucher.

Hermès owns Hermès. A family-owned business which Freddy’s daddy has supposedly lusted after for ages… 😉

You’re question is actually almost asked the wrong way around since their “La Montre Hermès” division has taken a part in many of their key suppliers over the years, including Vaucher.

So Hermes is an independent swiss watchmaker 👍 They are not technically known for their watches but more of their luxury goods right? It’s really good to know about their background since they have won several awards with their timepieces worthy of accolades. 😉 Click me 😀

Isn't Hermes renowned as the one 'luxury' goods maker who actually hasn't compromised their quality standards over the years... doesn't seem to have done them much harm

Found what I didn’t have the time to unearth earlier today. Dates a bit, but you get the gist…