TAG Heuer at GPHG 2022

But does anyone rush out and buy a watch because it’s won a award? Bit like an ambassador wearing something, you might like them but the watch could be a mess.

It adds to maverick marketing, it adds to glamorous publicity, it add to the prestige and name of the brand 👍

It adds reason for their further price increase 😁😜

Probably not, but it's more that they can put GPHG award winners 2022 on their catalogues etc. I mean no one buys a watch because it wins COCO watch of the year, but it's still highly prestigious for the brand... 😁
You mean we don’t count that much, you underestimate the power of CoCo.

So apparently the Solargraph is not a 'Limited Edition' but it won't be generally available in every shop.

That makes sense. It is not even listen as an existing model here.

Or here.... I saw a photo on an Instagram and I asked if it was available yet and they said no, I assume it was a store that had stock but wasn't able to sell yet.

It is my understanding that the Solargraph will be released in 2023.

It is my understanding that the Solargraph will be released in 2023.

I think the Monza might be next year too. I'm told November or next year..

So apparently the Solargraph is not a 'Limited Edition' but it won't be generally available in every shop.
I have liked this, but that’s for the further info rather than the actual info, as that is somewhat disappointing.

The Monaco x Gulf just won the Iconic Watch of the Year at GPHG 2022!!! ::psy::

The Monaco Gulf was my leading choice for our COCO Watch Of The Year. Then the blue Carrera RS 2.7 came along and I was kind of torn. Now I think this prestigious GPHG award just reaffirmed my initial feeling that the Monaco Gulf is my pick of the year. So far that is, the year isn't over yet.

The Monaco Gulf was my leading choice for our COCO Watch Of The Year. Then the blue Carrera RS 2.7 came along and I was kind of torn. Now I think this prestigious GPHG award just reaffirmed my initial feeling that the Monaco Gulf is my pick of the year. So far that is, the year isn't over yet.
Nicely done; although it's not my pick for Watch of the Year. I would put the blue Porsche Carrera over this one. Although probably the JH90 may top it.

It’s been a while since TAG Heuer won in GHPG. Congratulations TAG Heuer! No doubt it is truly an “ICONIC” watch. The Monaco is Unmistakable, Sporty and at the same time Elegant 👍👍

Wutt? Completely missed that the soirée GPHG was already tonight… 😗

Going for a FHH-guided tour of the exhibition with my kids next week. Guess I’ll pay special attention to that Monaco. And maybe wear mine to celebrate that win 😉

I take it this was before you saw the Rabbit Carrera?

I take it this was before you saw the Rabbit Carrera?
simon-cowell-thats-a-no.gif