Silver dials - share your favorites!

@Jim Dollares im smitten by this silver dial, & looking for good deal

Finally managed to find this in stock to view and try on (oddly John Lewis @ Bluewater).

Must say I really like it and could be the 'cheaper' auto I want (might even stop me buying an older Aquaracer).

@Jim Dollares preach that silveriness

SzvoPBz.jpg
Ezj1BST.jpg

Finally managed to find this in stock to view and try on (oddly John Lewis @ Bluewater).

Must say I really like it and could be the 'cheaper' auto I want (might even stop me buying an older Aquaracer).

@Jim Dollares preach that silveriness

SzvoPBz.jpg
Ezj1BST.jpg
Holy silver bananas!! The dial looks magical, Seiko renders never look like the actual watch irl. Will you buy it?

Ps. Not buying an Aquaracer sounds like a bad idea. You should do both.

Holy silver bananas!! The dial looks magical, Seiko renders never look like the actual watch irl. Will you buy it?

Ps. Not buying an Aquaracer sounds like a bad idea. You should do both.

Other half said she’ll buy it for me from the kids for my big 40 in June, (I just need to be sure I’ll keep it) already got rid of my 30th birthday watch and still not replaced the one for my son (Speedy, Carrera, Monaco tale).

Deals online can be had as I’ll never buy a Seiko at RRP. I’m 90% certain I’ll go for it & strap a black Seiko nato on it.

The only Aquaracer I like is the WAN2110 variant, online around £900. Feel I’d wear the Seiko more.

Other half said she’ll buy it for me from the kids for my big 40 in June, (I just need to be sure I’ll keep it) already got rid of my 30th birthday watch and still not replaced the one for my son (Speedy, Carrera, Monaco tale).

Deals online can be had as I’ll never buy a Seiko at RRP. I’m 90% certain I’ll go for it & strap a black Seiko nato on it.

The only Aquaracer I like is the WAN2110 variant, online around £900. Feel I’d wear the Seiko more.
Turning 40 ey! I had no idea you are so old but big congrats in advance! A silver dial this powerful seems like the optimal way to celebrate such a milestone as a middle aged man 👍

Turning 40 ey! I had no idea you are so old but big congrats in advance! A silver dial this powerful seems like the optimal way to celebrate such a milestone as a middle aged man 👍

Merci.

Tell me about it after my weekly 7 aside football, I’m starting to feel every bit my age.

Methinks not that many, but I’d have to check…

EDIT: Shockingly, it’s about 2 hands full (Admittedly, the distinction between silver, champagne and shiny white isn’t always that clear)… 😲
Edited:

Methinks not that many, but I’d have to check…

EDIT: Shockingly, it’s about 2 hands full (Admittedly, the distinction between silver, champagne and shiny white isn’t always that clear)… 😲
You are an impressive man my son. Bless you and your collection.

This day shall be remembered as a new beginning for the Mac Beard family. May their spirits be blessed with the fortune of the silver dial.