😁

Cheaters never prosper…
That’ll be 10 “Ave Maria” for you :whipped:

😁
It’s only cheating if you actually tried to get away with it. 😉

Cheaters never prosper…
That’ll be 10 “Ave Maria” for you :whipped:

😁
I like to emphasise that salvation and eternal life can easily be achieved simply by making a donation to my, I mean the church's, holy paypal account

Fear no more, the Fears Redcliff in holy silver. Wow

horrible date window & crown looks oversized.

36-38mm, open case back, no date with a smaller crown and those are winner

You think that date window looks better? 😒

well I hate day dates, but the silver framing & black date wheel match the rest of the design elements of the watch. Besides to have a Seiko 5 means having a day date it’s one of their 5. For a few hundred pounds I can overlook it.

On the Fears it ruins the otherwise sparse dial, but also shows how small the movement is in relation to the case size. Maybe framing would’ve helped. At least they’ve matched the dial colour

well I hate day dates, but the silver framing & black date wheel match the rest of the design elements of the watch. Besides to have a Seiko 5 means having a day date it’s one of their 5. For a few hundred pounds I can overlook it.

On the Fears it ruins the otherwise sparse dial, but also shows how small the movement is in relation to the case size. Maybe framing would’ve helped. At least they’ve matched the dial colour
Ok, well I don't mind the date at all, I think the Fears looks amazing and happy to see them do some more sporty stuff ::psy::

Although Rob tells me all British watch brands suck ass, not sure how he feels about Fears

Ok, well I don't mind the date at all, I think the Fears looks amazing and happy to see them do some more sporty stuff ::psy::

Although Rob tells me all British watch brands suck ass, not sure how he feels about Fears

Always had a soft spot for Bremont. (Well Bremont of old. Feel they have lost their way lately). My first luxury watch was almost a Solo in white.

A brave attempt at Carrera vibes for very little money

6i0HG5U.jpg

And naked to have its hands painted

yJcqwc3.jpg

A brave attempt at Carrera vibes for very little money

6i0HG5U.jpg

And naked to have its hands painted

yJcqwc3.jpg
Dial is stunning! Will the hands be lacquered pink?

Dial is stunning! Will the hands be lacquered pink?
Pink would be great but I need something legible. All the hands were polished originally, so the small chronograph have been redone in white and the sweep second hand has been painted orange. The original hour and minute hands are very narrow like a dress watch and will be swapped for something a little wider, and possibly pink.

Pink would be great but I need something legible. All the hands were polished originally, so the small chronograph have been redone in white and the sweep second hand has been painted orange. The original hour and minute hands are very narrow like a dress watch and will be swapped for something a little wider, and possibly pink.
Proper cool that you can do these modifications