Silver dials - share your favorites!

Dear silver dial, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel abandoned, courage when I am scared, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am lonely, hope when I feel despair, and peace when I am in turmoil. In the name of the sparkling silver dial. Amen.

Hands, touching hands, reaching out

qACrcyF.jpg

After a week enjoying a Speedy it’s a different pleasure to strap the silver beauty back on

FxDEfK8.jpg

Celebrating my wife’s birthday with my Colt GMT with silver dial. Swapped out the bracelet for the diver pro strap for the summer.

This just arrived, and now I have a silver dial! ::psy::

It was just starting to rain, so that's where the tiny drop of water on top of the bracelet came from.

This just arrived, and now I have a silver dial! ::psy::

It was just starting to rain, so that's where the tiny drop of water on top of the bracelet came from.
Welcome to a new day, your life will never be the same

I really like silver dials. This was my first ‘proper’ watch many years ago. I would like to get the same watch but in chronograph form with the panda dials.

Really liked the WG111B, but after 48 hours of ownership, it was obvious that there was a worn date wheel issue. I returned it as service would have been as much as the watch.

Edited:

Really liked the WG111B, but after 48 hours of ownership, it was obvious that there was a worn date wheel issue. I returned it as service would have been as much as the watch.
Worn as in it wouldn't complete a date change, or that it would change at the wrong time?

Worn as in it wouldn't complete a date change, or that it would change at the wrong time?
Wouldn’t flip completely at right time. Appears to try at midnight, but didn’t have enough oomph. Also wouldn’t flip with regularity when manually winding the time. You could set the proper date, but couldn’t rely on the midnight flip.