Other Watches / Other Brands

Definitely loves to be sponsored.
Exactly. This is the point that I have always made about ambassadors.
Edited:

While he clearly is wearing whatever the manager told him to wear, is it unrealistic to love both Tudor and Rolex? When you wear a Rolex do you have to disavow any love you once had for Tudor?

While he clearly is wearing whatever the manager told him to wear, is it unrealistic to love both Tudor and Rolex? When you wear a Rolex do you have to disavow any love you once had for Tudor?

Not at all. It might be that they love the brand, or it might be paid endorsement, or even both. It may even start as just income and morph into a love for the brand, when that may or may not have happened without the former.

I have nothing against David Beckham (I actually like the guy), or any other ambassador, but my point has always been that you can’t trust what you see when payment via money and/or products is involved.

Regarding the pink special edition BB Chrono, made for his own team of Inter Miami, I have no doubt that he actually enjoyed flexing that. :)

my point has always been that you can’t trust what you see when payment via money and/or products is involved.

agree, pretty much anything on social media at this point

upload_2024-4-9_9-24-49.png

I see Tudor reinvented the Black Bay again. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I see Tudor reinvented the Black Bay again. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Doesn’t it look great! All the perfection of the BB58, with a new monochrome aesthetic, in a slightly larger case for a more modern look or bigger wrists!

Meanwhile our cries have been answered, bb58 GMT at last:
IMG_5400.jpeg

I wanna be a designer for Tudor. Bet they get more days off a year than Jim

upload_2024-4-9_12-1-15.png

A not booring watch from Zenith.

Meanwhile the LeMans Daytona that literally no one could get is discontinued, 9 months after release. Plus all the Yachtmaster II range.
Cue people scrambling to try and get one before they triple in price. :rolleyes:

Doesn’t it look great! All the perfection of the BB58, with a new monochrome aesthetic, in a slightly larger case for a more modern look or bigger wrists!

IMG_5400.jpeg
No pepsi?

IMG_5400.jpeg
For some reason they appear not to be offering the GMT with the jubilee bracelet - just the stepped oyster and the rubber. 12.8 thick which isn’t bad at all really albeit the sides are slabby as normal.

In all fairness: On the Jubilee, this is actually a more pertinent watch than the Sub...

upload_2024-4-9_12-1-15.png

A not booring watch from Zenith.

(...)
These must be the ugliest watch hands currently in production...
upload_2024-4-9_14-26-15.png