Other Watches / Other Brands

I think we should club together to get one for Rob and force him to wear it. ;)

I think we should club together to get one for Rob and force him to wear it. ;)

Nah just get the him the forum darling BB58

If it is a blue Sub, or if it is yet another BB, no doubt YouTube will light up with videos about how Tudor is smashing it yet again. And you can't blame Tudor really, cos the North Flag wasn't popular - of course they are gonna keep making BB after BB after BB. But it's very boring. But that's Tudor's recipe for success. Make the 'boring' watches that people actually buy, not the exciting ones people don't.

Hearing its a Blue Tudor Sub, will sell like hot cakes if the case
If that's the case then prices of BB58s on the used market are going to plummet. Probably wouldn't stop me getting one, though. Let's see.

It is a tough position to be in. Keep churning out what sells and keeps your punters happy or be a bit more exciting but not sell as many and blow previous returning customers out of the water.

Which is ironic when there’s suggestions that this is a tribute to Panamanian mine sweepers.

If that's the case then prices of BB58s on the used market are going to plummet. Probably wouldn't stop me getting one, though. Let's see.

Price/ investment doesn't bother me on mine, It's going to my daughter, currently debating whether to get the back engraved. I did pick it up with 20% off retail at the time, even in its abused condition i think it's above the £2k mark I paid.

Even RRP now its VFM IMHO, if prices do come down it's even better for those looking to buy

excited-baby.gif

upload_2023-9-14_11-56-15.png

Black FXD, unidirectional standard bezel.

Shame as the bidirectional countdown bezel is one of the cooler parts of the FXD