Other Watches / Other Brands

Nothing to get tempted by so far then. Discounts decent?

Green Seamaster? I'm asking for a friend.......

lol.

Green wouldn’t be for me, as too similar to my Black one, but it is a very desirable piece. Comes second to the Summer Blue for me though. :)

Looks like Tudor are releasing something on the 14th, teaser on Instagram. Suggestions in the comments seem to be a blue Pelagos 39/ new north flag or big block.

https://www.instagram.com/tudorwatch/?hl=en
Now this has piqued my interest. A blue Pelagos 39 would be a huge hit, no doubt.

I would like it to be the Tudor Pro Cycling chrono being made available to all, but very unlikely.

This tagline doesn’t jump out as a blue Pelagos to me, but happy to be proven wrong.

IMG_5559.jpeg

This tagline doesn’t jump out as a blue Pelagos to me, but happy to be proven wrong.

IMG_5559.jpeg
That's pretty open to any interpretation. The blue Tudor Submariner is a signature color from its past, a blue P39 would be modern times.

Having said that, I think a blue P39 is too soon. They've got so many other things from their back catalog that could be spun into a modern iteration. Looking forward to whatever it is.

This would be cool though…

IMG_5560.jpeg

Considering they released a gold one recently for auction. It could well be a big block chrono. For me it would be a pass, not a fan of the 12, 9, 6 sub dial layout.

That's pretty open to any interpretation. The blue Tudor Submariner is a signature color from its past, a blue P39 would be modern times.

Having said that, I think a blue P39 is too soon. They've got so many other things from their back catalog that could be spun into a modern iteration. Looking forward to whatever it is.

I agree, Tudor usually don’t give what people want straight away. Could be a new North Flag

Now this has piqued my interest. A blue Pelagos 39 would be a huge hit, no doubt.

I would like it to be the Tudor Pro Cycling chrono being made available to all, but very unlikely.

That would be cool. I have a friend who’s desperate for them to release that.

Big Block would be very cool indeed. But they would probably ruin it by making it 42mm like all the other chronos they've done.

You’re right, it could literally be anything. I just don’t see how the vintage feel to the short video sequence fits with a Blue P39. Just my reaction.

Considering they released a gold one recently for auction. It could well be a big block chrono. For me it would be a pass, not a fan of the 12, 9, 6 sub dial layout.
I would prefer the 9, 3, 6 or the 9, 3 layout too but that Only Watch one does look sweet.

That would be cool. I have a friend who’s desperate for them to release that.
Being a keen cyclist, and liking the idea of an all black watch, makes me really want it. Doesn’t harm that’s it’s an epic design either. :)

This is one suggested potential release. That is pretty sweet IMO.

IMG_5561.jpeg

Another watch site suggest a smaller Ranger which it could be.

Whilst many want the big block chrono, or blue Submariner, I’m not sure Tudor will.

They already have their black bay chrono is the big block too similar? Maybe the Monte Carlo?

Another watch site suggest a smaller Ranger which it could be.

Whilst many want the big block chrono, or blue Submariner, I’m not sure Tudor will.

They already have their black bay chrono is the big block too similar? Maybe the Monte Carlo?
Less than 2 days to find out. :)

IMG_5559.jpeg

I love how Tudor breaks the mould by taking inspiration from their past, no one ever does that.

Hearing its a Blue Tudor Sub, will sell like hot cakes if the case