NOW ON SALE!!! Uncle Straps Bracelet for TAG Heuer

@Jim Dollares yes! Follow the video that was posted and it should be easy. Best to size it off the watch. If you have any trouble or trepidation, a local watch shop should do it for you in a manner of minutes. Mine charges $15. I had him size my Solargraph bracelet. This one I did myself - very easy

The look of the modern milled class is actually similar to the clasp on TAG Heuer's heritage Autavia remake bracelet. Which is also done in full high polish. I think if one wants the original 60s Heuer vintage look, high polish is the way to go.

For my taste, I also think the Panda looks better with the high polish. But if I was buying the bracelet for a different Carrera, the brushed/polish combo might give a better look. For example, the Red Carrera might be a bit too blingy in high polish as the dial is already eye popping.

Full High Polish

Brushed/Polished Combo

hi, just received mine. It just completes the watch !!! Got the high polish with modern milled. Perfect. Thanks to all who supported this project and of course to Uncle Straps who made this a day to remember

Does anyone know if the uncle straps fit a Carrera WAR2155-E, I've been looking for a 19mm bead of rice braclet and would much prefer curve end links vs the straight end link I keep finding

It's pretty easy and, as mentioned, tools aren't expensive.

Oh man, Ima need to seek professional help for doin this

It's pretty easy and, as mentioned, tools aren't expensive.
Thanks bro, I ordered the tool kit from uncle straps and hope it will be easy for an idiot like me 😎

Has anyone ordered the Vintage clasp? Interested in pictures and a review if anyone has purchased one.

Has anyone ordered the Vintage clasp? Interested in pictures and a review if anyone has purchased one.

I have the Vintage clasp.
Of the 4 I ordered only 1 is super tight when trying to take it off. The rest are perfect.
I will purchase a couple more and am thinking to get the modern like yours.