New TAG Heuer website redesign

Looks like TAG Heuer updated its website. Seems like it's not completed. It takes a lot of button presses to scroll through all the inventory of Carreras, for example.

tag_heuer_website_01_2016_12_06.png

tag_heuer_website_02_2016_12_06.png

tag_heuer_website_03_2016_12_06.png

You beat me to it! Just saw this afternoon.

Looks good on my screen...and with some interesting links too ;)
Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 5.03.25 PM.png

Looks much better! Modern with nice transitions. Glad they added links to @Calibre11's reviews.
:thumbsup:

OMG, this is second shoddy revision the TH web site in as many years. Too much clicking needed and nothing is in any sort of logical order. Horrible to browse and all my favourites are now broken!

I've always found it very difficult to find specific watches on the TAG Heuer site...

I've always found it very difficult to find specific watches on the TAG Heuer site...

It was fine two revisions ago but this version and the one before are/were both terrible.

Someone needs to tell TAG Heuer that their new website design is basically unusable. When I'm looking through the Carrera watches, for example, it takes me 20+ clicks to go through all of them. TAG Heuer should take a look at Omega's website; Omega has as many watches as TAG Heuer, but you can quickly view all the watches on one page, such as this one.

I reckon it's a lot better than the old one. Got more info, has prices in local currency and a lot more info on the watches.

I see what you mean about the multiple clicks, but that could easily be solved by auto-loading.

The problem is finding a specific watch. The filters don't work... I tried Hommes (Men), Titanium, Carrera.... 0 results. This was the same as the old web site. They need to sub-group the watches within the Carrera range so you can drill down to what you want to see. By Calibre would be a good start, I reckon.

I reckon it's a lot better than the old one. Got more info, has prices in local currency and a lot more info on the watches.

I see what you mean about the multiple clicks, but that could easily be solved by auto-loading.

The old version included local currency prices.

The design has been 'tabletised' which it looks carp on a normal desktop and there is heaps of wasted space on screen because the site is designed to work on a 7" screen, instead of responding to the user agent of the browser and reformatting to suit my 23" monitor.

The lack of historical model information erks me too, especially when they have it available from previous versions of the web site. To be fair though, this criticism can be levelled at many brands' web sites.
Edited:

Hmm, they don't list the part numbers unless you click on each individual watch, thank God I did my number gathering a week ago!

Ok, just tested the new website with 3 browsers(!), sorry LVMH, but this is crap.
As described by Mr_orange, searching and filtering are not working, resulting in scrolling and clicking all the way through the section, or was that maybe intended to be?
I wouldn't be surprised a customer clicks the whole site away onto the next one, so back to the drawing boards is my opinion...

I still can't actually make a purchase through their online sales boutique. Tried multiple cards (Amex, Visa, MC). No dice.