New TAG Heuer Bicester Village Store Opens Today (3/12/20)

Now we're curious what the grail was.::popcorn::
Omega PO Deep Black Sedna Gold. Not THE grail. But one I’ve admired and had ‘on the list’ for a while. Stunning watch - it a little on the large side.

Omega PO Deep Black Sedna Gold. Not THE grail. But one I’ve admired and had ‘on the list’ for a while. Stunning watch - it a little large.
Yeah stunning but big and the added helium valve thingy somehow makes it look off to me, a grail purchase for me is the speedy BSOTM aventurine but at 44.5mm too large for my wrist.

Still an outlet... but it looks pretty smart now. It was overdue, when it closed last it still had a brown awning with the old TAG Heuer logo on it.
For an outlet it's really nice. The ones in the US are very humble by comparison.

Yeah stunning but big and the added helium valve thingy somehow makes it look off to me, a grail purchase for me is the speedy BSOTM aventurine but at 44.5mm too large for my wrist.

stunning piece. I have the non-aventurine one. Which I bought a week before the new one was announced!
Edited:

i will have you know that I managed to resist a grail purchase during Black Friday. Granted it was added to the basket many times. But each time I reconsidered and ultimately managed to resist despite almost 40% saving and having waited for such an opportunity for nearly 2 years. A small victory against impulse maybe. But I was quite proud of it. :D

I thought you said you were skint?

For an outlet it's really nice. The ones in the US are very humble by comparison.

Well, Bicester Village is, believe it or not, the biggest tourist attraction in the UK - indeed, TAG Heuer Bicester Village is one of their busiest boutiques anywhere in the world.

I picked up the non skeleton Tag Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 in full black. At 40% off it would have been rude of me not to have.

Well, Bicester Village is, believe it or not, the biggest tourist attraction in the UK - indeed, TAG Heuer Bicester Village is one of their busiest boutiques anywhere in the world.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Bicester Village is a tourist/shopper’s paradise. But interesting to read this article. Probably the reason for the “Year of the Rat” Autavia LE ::confused2::

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-42015714

I picked up the non skeleton Tag Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 in full black. At 40% off it would have been rude of me not to have.

CAR2A90.FT6071.jpg
Nice!

Hehe yes exactly. Easier dial to read for me.
Good choice, Heuer01 is an amazing watch :thumbsup: now we just need you to share a couple of dozen photos of that beauty

Now, I'm interested to know. Did you see the THBV Stock website before you went or did you just happen to go in and drop £3000 on a random watch?:D

Good choice, Heuer01 is an amazing watch :thumbsup: now we just need you to share a couple of dozen photos of that beauty
It’s a Christmas present so it’s all wrapped up, but will take pics on Xmas day as I wear it

Wow, Santa must love you very much... I'm getting a pre-owned plastic F1!

Not jealous or anything.

At all.

Now, I'm interested to know. Did you see the THBV Stock website before you went or did you just happen to go in and drop £3000 on a random watch?:D
No, I bought it over the phone from info on the website, I did not physically go to the store, I live too fat away.

It’s a Christmas present so it’s all wrapped up, but will take pics on Xmas day as I wear it
Oh wow, the joy you will feel on CHristmas day! NICE