New TAG Heuer Bicester Village Store Opens Today (3/12/20)

Apart from anything else, it will let you know what new stock comes in to Bicester Village....

Apart from anything else, it will let you know what new stock comes in to Bicester Village....
Lovely thanks

here’s my new one.

Nice, I have the same in 45mm on rubber.
IMG_7256.jpg

Many thanks, will be spending alot of time reading all that, looks great!!
Legend says that @Aquagraph knows more about TAG and their history than people working in the actual TAG HQ musem. Im pretty sure its true!

No I meant you just don’t know which item to go to first, ie like a kid in a toy shop, just jealous it’s so far away from me, probably a good thing, a bit like me in my preferred HiFi shop, like, want,like, need, and on and on.:)
I’m kinda drawn to the green band too.

No I meant you just don’t know which item to go to first, ie like a kid in a toy shop, just jealous it’s so far away from me, probably a good thing, a bit like me in my preferred HiFi shop, like, want,like, need, and on and on.:)

Ah I see, I thought you were dissing my lovely green sharkskin strap.
:eek:

I am seriously considering picking up a white dial 4000 just so I can get a blue sharkskin strap as well!

Bicester Village has closed again due to Covid. But you can still order by phone. They will be open for orders 10am-5pm on the 29th of December and thereafter on Mondays and Thursdays. The store can be reached on (01869) 249008 and you can still view the stock on
www.thbvstock.blogspot.com

Stay safe guys! We’re already home stretch in this pandemic. A little more patience and caution. Praying for everyone. :)