New TAG Heuer Bicester Village Store Opens Today (3/12/20)

Well done! :thumbsup:

They seem to have the 150 years TH book, the Autavia, Carrera & Monaco books, The Watch book and another one which I’m not so sure.. (one lying down) ::confused2::
BBF25320-F070-4414-AD7C-2D1072C68C55.jpeg

Most of the TH Boutiques I’ve been to, also have model race cars and a vintage stopwatch / dashclock ;)

Nice. But you'd think there would be more celebration on opening day and seems you're the lone visitor... :(

Also, shouldn't the date in your title be 3/12/20, not 3/11/20, or did this happen a month ago?

Nice. But you'd think there would be more celebration on opening day and seems you're the lone visitor... :(

Also, shouldn't the date in your title be 3/12/20, not 3/11/20, or did this happen a month ago?

Fixed that, thanks. Probably cos I'm doing accounts and still working in last month.

The manager of the store took the pics, probably right when they opened the door. They have been very busy today.

Looks nice!

Is this still a TAG Heuer Outlet for discontinued pieces? Or boutique for new ones?

Looks nice!

Is this still a TAG Heuer Outlet for discontinued pieces? Or boutique for new ones?

outlet.

Looks nice!

Still an outlet... but it looks pretty smart now. It was overdue, when it closed last it still had a brown awning with the old TAG Heuer logo on it.

Ha. He knows not the meaning of the word.

i will have you know that I managed to resist a grail purchase during Black Friday. Granted it was added to the basket many times. But each time I reconsidered and ultimately managed to resist despite almost 40% saving and having waited for such an opportunity for nearly 2 years. A small victory against impulse maybe. But I was quite proud of it. :D

i will have you know that I managed to resist a grail purchase during Black Friday. Granted it was added to the basket many times. But each time I reconsidered and ultimately managed to resist despite almost 40% saving and having waited for such an opportunity for nearly 2 years. A small victory against impulse maybe. But I was quite proud of it. :D
Now we're curious what the grail was.::popcorn::