New Red Bull Racing Formula 1 + Connected Model?

Good Day all!

Today my AD messaged me about a new Red Bull Racing F1 and Connected model that he was taken to see. It was really secretive, no phones, etc allowed at the viewing but he seems very excited about it.

"Trust me this is the one you need to get mate it’s brilliant it’s a black dial but has redbull written on the dial , offcentre from top to bottom in a graffiti style it’s great bro I don’t get overly excited about these things but this one is it! And it’s limited edition not special edition. Black PVD case , dark blue rubber strap it’s super nice, the best one made IMO."

As I am a big Red Bull fan this really calls to me, not sure if anyone has any other details on this?

Thinking about it, I am not sure if I am allowed to post this? Mod's please feel free to delete if not, I am just bursting with excitement :D

Good Day all!

Today my AD messaged me about a new Red Bull Racing F1 and Connected model that he was taken to see. It was really secretive, no phones, etc allowed at the viewing but he seems very excited about it.

"Trust me this is the one you need to get mate it’s brilliant it’s a black dial but has redbull written on the dial , offcentre from top to bottom in a graffiti style it’s great bro I don’t get overly excited about these things but this one is it! And it’s limited edition not special edition. Black PVD case , dark blue rubber strap it’s super nice, the best one made IMO."

As I am a big Red Bull fan this really calls to me, not sure if anyone has any other details on this?

Thinking about it, I am not sure if I am allowed to post this? Mod's please feel free to delete if not, I am just bursting with excitement :D

I've seen this also.
Looks pretty cool. Only available in the 45mm case. Limited Edition similar to the Porsche and Malbon editions.
Special strap and nice packaging. Should be available end of August.

Looks pretty cool. Only available in the 45mm case
This would be the Connected, right?

The Formula 1 is smaller, yes?

So this is a three hander? Surely there's not room to put a logo up the dial on a chronograph?

I asked about this F1 today, they don't know anything about it. Not surprised really... am keen to see as this could be next purchase for sure.

Interesting... could be the last one also?
You're assuming that TAG will not renew their contract with RB if they take over from Rolex as the sponsor for F1?

Could be. But that wasn't the case when TAG was the F1 sponsor in the '90s. They continued with McLaren after becoming F1's official timekeeper from 1992 to 2003. Times are different now and LVMH is paying an outrageous amount, but I think they still want to have their watches worn on the podium, so we'll see.

I kinda hope they do continue, I wonder how much the contract with Red Bull is (on top of the $150m for F1?)

I asked about this F1 today, they don't know anything about it. Not surprised really... am keen to see as this could be next purchase for sure.
But I’m not sure if we are talking about two different RBR editions/watches (Formula 1 and Connected) or it’s just the RBR edition of the current -4th- Connected generation, like they did for the 2nd generation:

IMG_9449.jpeg

So a black DLC case with blue rubber strap. I hope it aint just a lazy convert of this one

upload_2024-8-19_16-1-23.png

Or maybe it is simply a black DLC version of this, with a slightly different dial

upload_2024-8-19_16-2-14.png

upload_2024-8-19_14-31-39.png

This is odd. Why on Earth would this come up on Youtube?
Where did it take you when you clicked the link? Could you reach out to them and ask about the pre-order?

Yeah, but why would they still be running pre-orders for this model that's been out ages?