New Red Bull Racing Formula 1 + Connected Model?

Yeah, but why would they still be running pre-orders for this model that's been out ages?
It’s probably picked up the links for previous pre-orders?

I contacted Mappin & Webb and they told me to contact my local branch who will be able to help me....

I don't have a local branch... it's miles away. And... it turns out that they are part of WOS, so they ain't going to know anything anyway.

I don't have a local branch... it's miles away. And... it turns out that they are part of WOS, so they ain't going to know anything anyway.
Even if you threaten them with wanting to pre-order and you have money waiting to be spent?

Even if you threaten them with wanting to pre-order and you have money waiting to be spent?

Well I guess I could try... but then I think I doubt this is going to be so limited that I won't get one if I like it. If it even exists.

Well I guess I could try... but then I think I doubt this is going to be so limited that I won't get one if I like it. If it even exists.
The idea was not for you to buy one, but for you to fish for more info :rolleyes: