New Post- Up Close Carrera Heuer-02t

A different type of review this week. Given that I've already posted a long form review of the Carrera Heuer-02, this post is more of a photo essay...enjoy!

https://www.calibre11.com/up-close-carrera-heuer-02t-titanium-rose-gold-car5a5y/

Carrera-Heuer-02-T-Rose-Gold-28.jpg

What great shot !

I hold it in my hand the other day, i think i prefer the non-gold version.

Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful timepiece, but I still miss the "classic" Carrera.

Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful timepiece, but I still miss the "classic" Carrera.
I agree. Aside from the fact that I can't wear it because it's too big, the 02T is a stunning watch in it's own right and a remarkable piece of engineering. But it's not a Carrera to me. It fails on the whole principle of the Carrera line which was all about simplicity and legibility.

I hold it in my hand the other day, i think i prefer the non-gold version.
For me as well, or the "Phantom" limited edition. Although I am glad they didn't go overboard with the gold and kept the ceramic bezel.

When is the Monopoly limited edition coming out?

When is the Monopoly limited edition coming out?
Do you mean this? Doubt this would ever be offered as a Limited Edition, but then again, we've been surprised before.
upload_2017-2-7_14-1-13.png

To my supprise, i prefer the Rose gold/black bezil 02t that David posted at the top of this thread, to the regular 02t. I think the gold really sets off the dial.

I have placed a order half year ago for that.
Yesterday, I received a call from my sales, she told me the model "CAR5A5Y" will not be produced. And the message is from TAG Heuer Swiss.
I felt so sad, have anyone know the message is true or not? Thanks a lot...

I have placed a order half year ago for that.
Yesterday, I received a call from my sales, she told me the model "CAR5A5Y" will not be produced. And the message is from TAG Heuer Swiss.
I felt so sad, have anyone know the message is true or not? Thanks a lot...

But you haven't pay any down payment or full amount right ?

But you haven't pay any down payment or full amount right ?
I have paid full amount...It seems I need to cancel the order for refund or change other watch

I have paid full amount...It seems I need to cancel the order for refund or change other watch
Wow that's bad. Hope the situation will work out in your favour in the end.

Wow that's bad. Hope the situation will work out in your favour in the end.

It's annoying but not bad. There was a contract to supply a watch which will now not be supplied, therefore a refund is to be expected without any quibble from the AD.

what a terrific watch - it's well balanced with the black bezel - the right amount of black and gold contrast

I asked the TAG Heuer product director who says that yes, the watch has been produced, albeit in small numbers. Perhaps there is a waiting list, and perhaps this dealer doesn't think they can get one?

Did you try a TAG Heuer boutique?