New Post- Up Close Carrera Heuer-02t

I asked the TAG Heuer product director who says that yes, the watch has been produced, albeit in small numbers. Perhaps there is a waiting list, and perhaps this dealer doesn't think they can get one?

Did you try a TAG Heuer boutique?

Really!? This a very positive information...
I placed the order in TAG Heuer "Store" Taiwan.
There haven't a boutique in Taiwan, but the sale point is a branch of LVMH.
I am confuse why Tag Heuer Taiwan passed the incorrect information to me??? (And they ensure the message was passed from Tag Heuer Swiss??)
Due to your information, I think I will keep the order in hand, and waiting for their response. (Tag Heuer Taiwan)
Thank you~

Really!? This a very positive information...
I placed the order in TAG Heuer "Store" Taiwan.
There haven't a boutique in Taiwan, but the sale point is a branch of LVMH.
I am confuse why Tag Heuer Taiwan passed the incorrect information to me??? (And they ensure the message was passed from Tag Heuer Swiss??)
Due to your information, I think I will keep the order in hand, and waiting for their response. (Tag Heuer Taiwan)
Thank you~

They may well mean that they are not bringing this model into Taiwan...you might have to buy from another country

It happened to me on the carrera heuer calibre 7 18k gold.
They decided not to bring it in
But i didnt pay anything back then

Finally, I got the one in Taiwan yesterday.
It looks awesome and sparking. "On the other hand", I just bought Heuer-01 Red Bull edition in last two weeks...too many new watches seems no good, it is hard to decide which one should be wear...
Anyway, I want to thanks editor of Calibre 11, your information is very helpful, thank you!

It looks awesome and sparking. "On the other hand", I just bought Heuer-01 Red Bull edition in last two weeks...too many new watches seems no good, it is hard to decide which one should be wear...
Anyway, I want to thanks editor of Calibre 11, your information is very helpful, thank you!
We'll be waiting for your awesome pictures :thumbsup:

We'll be waiting for your awesome pictures :thumbsup:
Pleasure..I'm with @OttoWilliam ...look forward to the photos!!

congratulations- nice pair - that is the only black and gold 02T I have witnessed other than prototype - rare as a unicorn it seems - wear them in good health