New CEO

Market share, schmarket mare. It's the owners who ultimately profit. And according to this article Fred is on the right team. "The 20 wealthiest owners in the watch industry." Warning: It's very lengthy and there's some considerable scrolling to get to the bottom.
https://revolutionwatch.com/the-revolution-success-index/?swcfpc=1
"Interestingly, two of Arnault’s five children are now active in the watch division, with Frédéric as the CEO of TAG Heuer and Jean who is the head of Louis Vuitton Horlogerie. Frédéric is said to be leaving TAG Heuer to take up another position within the same division; he is to be replaced by the dynamic Julien Tornare, formerly from Zenith."

Quite a few changes are afoot.
New CEO
New GM of The America's
New GM of Asia Pacific
Let's hope the direction continues in an upwards fashion.

Wow. Julien Tornare saved Zenith from complete insignificance starting in 2017 so that's a really big name. I think TAG is on a roll right now though so we'll see what sort of changes get made.

Interesting news. Like Anthony, Adam, and others said, let's hope the positive trend continues.

That's interesting considering he was thought to have been passed over when Jean took over Louis Vuitton. Things have gone well at TAG though so I think it makes sense

By this statement and the Solargraph becoming a fixture in the lineup, I am thinking that we should see the movement rolling out and replacing their standard quartz movements. They can charge a little more and I think that the consumer and watch community looks at the tech a bit more favourable. So much so that I bought into it.

Of course I did. That guy's suit looks like it cost more than my house. I don't see him lovin quartz somehow.

But still, let's see. Maybe Julien will usher in the greatest TAG Heuers we've ever seen... Zenith ain't been too bad lately.
Edited:

I love what Zenith have done over the past few years, so this could get interesting...assuming pricing doesn't follow suit.

LOL. I think your invitation to this year's events is probably going to get lost in the mail. ::rant:

I think perhaps it's a good job I already went to LCDF. :D