New Carrera Calibre 16

Collected my new (used) new to me though 😀 Carrera Calibre 16 yesterday......

I bought my partner a lovely ladies F1 a couple years back and have been wanting to purchase mine...

To cut a long story short.. I went in and was trying several watches when talking to the jeweler was saying how much the Carrera is my long term plan to purchase....
They had a 2015 Calibre 16 that was used as a trade in at a good price so I put this watch away and have paid it off.
I collected yesterday and when got home I noticed the Hour hand on the chrono was at 10, this wouldnt re-set!!
Slight peeeed off I wanted to let the chrono run for a while to see if the hour moved, the second hand was catching the minute hand when in use and sometimes causing the watch to stop when forcing the minute hand...

Gutted is an understatement.. Cant wait for the shop to open tomorrow!!!

Damn. Hope all goes well and this doesn't put you off. Who is the seller? One I would like to avoid.

They will do all the repairs that may be required, they are very good jewelers and have looked after me on 2 Tag's now and possibly a 3rd I am looking at!!! Addicted!!

I got my first watch yesterday. Spent half the weekend still looking at others. Quite like the simple calibre 5 anthracite dial. May be tempted if i see one going for a song.

Yes Nice.
I am going to enjoy this for a while now and then choose my next!!
I have put away a 41mm F1 Ladies chrono for my partner!! Then me again!