New Arrival Tag Heuer 1500 WD1221

Hi everyone!

My first post here, I just stumbled this forum tonight.

I just purchased a Tag Heuer 1500 WD1221! And I’m over the moon!

I already have a TH Aquaracer 300 also a quartz edition. But I found this specimen with box, papers and warranty card from an AD. I just loved how it looked in the pictures.. but now that i have in the metal, oh wow! I’m impressed by the dial first of all, and then the quality of the watch.

Here are a couple of pictures:

It’s:

37 mm case
9 mm thick
18mm strap
44mm Lug to Lug

It seems like it was Taylor made for my wrist, and that dial! It performs best indoors, usually it’s the other way around.

Congrats on the 1500! It looks great! 👍

Also, welcome to the forum!
(Strange that you already have 161 posts and 225 likes to your credit. Must be a website glitch)

Strange that you already have 161 posts and 225 likes to your credit. Must be a website glitch
I think he is one of them Omega folks, probably active in the Omega forum. Isnt our forum connected to that one in some way I believe?

Nice watch! Not enough love for the 1500 Series!
11.jpg

What? They made a GMT version? I must forget that, must forget that...

Where can i find one?

I think he is one of them Omega folks, probably active in the Omega forum. Isnt our forum connected to that one in some way I believe?

That’s correct, I was surprised when I tried to sign up and I got a pop up saying that I already had an account.

Wow what a stunning watch, big congrats!

Agreed! I had heard about the 1000 and 2000 series but not about the 1500, it only took a week of re searching and reading about for me to pull the trigger on purchasing one.

beautiful that tritium with black outline on a white dial.

Nice! That 1500 is also in excellent condition considering its age. Congrats!

So there I was browsing ebay looking these and I felt the presence of evil on my shoulder, “don’t even think about” came the chilling command, ahwell, at I know there are more out there( saved in watching), probably one gmt in the box is enough?😉
It is of course your fault Mr BL.

So there I was browsing ebay looking these and I felt the presence of evil on my shoulder, “don’t even think about” came the chilling command, ahwell, at I know there are more out there( saved in watching), probably one gmt in the box is enough?😉

Did you find a GMT?

Always secure the room when browsing watches, everybody knows that!

Right?

I noticed that too, thanks!
beautiful that tritium with black outline on a white dial.

There I go facilitating purchases

Did you find a GMT?
I did, there are only a handful of them on eBay right now so the price is a little high imho

But I sure saved the search!

I did, there are only a handful of them on eBay right now so the price is a little high imho

But I sure saved the search!

What sort of price were they? I paid £375 I think...