New Arrival Tag Heuer 1500 WD1221

And maybe that’s normal, I’m trying to do the conversion in my head, and it’s probably the equivalent of what You paid for yours

I think it's about $460 for mine... but I did think that was cheap at the time, so those prices are probably fair. The GMT is rarer and at 40mm it's more popular for modern tastes. I still like yours though, in fact I'd like one of those ones with the granite faces.

@Aquagraph is yours two tone with the plating polished off, or originally stainless? Most of the ones I've seen are two tone

@Aquagraph is yours two tone with the plating polished off, or originally stainless? Most of the ones I've seen are two tone

Mine is a 159.006, which is stainless from new.

Mine is a two tone dial, crown and bracelet, it has the granite dial, it looks Like a sand color to me, but the description on the dial was “gray” by the seller.

@Aquagrap thanks, I'll keep my eyes open

@BillLundberg that looks really smart, nice to see a 1500

My bad! The question wasn’t for me

Ah, but I didn't realise yours was granite too... I wish my dial was granite, but still 40mm.😀

It took me a while to determine that by the pictures. And when I received it I was blown away! It is a very elegant look imho

It took me a while to determine that by the pictures. And when I received it I was blown away! It is a very elegant look imho

Yes, pretty cool. I don't know why the granite dials were limited to the 1500 series.

Sorry to be to the party, lots of rugby this weekend, live and tv, I found 3 gmt watches,priced between £300 (on leather) and £440 bi-metal, still tempted though not had enough brave juice though.😟

Nice! I’ll have to be on the lookout for when I save my money to purchase another watch