New 300m Calibre 5 Aquaracer

Hi All,

First post in here as I've just joined the Tag club :)

my question is regarding watch bands as I've never really sought out any other bands for watches I've had in the past and so very new to trying to source them properly.

I've just purchase the new 300m Calibre 5 Aquaracer while on holidays (ref# WAY2010) and as far as I've been told the only watch band available for it is the steel bracelet it came with the BA0927. Unfortunately this new model Aquaracer has slightly different lug widths to the old model that I could eye ball.

my questions to you good and knowledgeable people are;

1. Are there any other Tag bands available for the WAY2010?
2. If not, what would be the best place to source good quality 3rd party bands
3. is there a particular tool needed to enable me to switch bands myself?
4. Finally, if you have an Aquaracer, what kind is it and what are your favourite styles of bands for it?

Hopefully haven't violated any forum rules, but if I have please tell me and I'll fix it up.

Look forward to the conversation and being a member of the Tag club :)

I am a new TAG owner myself so I can't answer your question but I have a quartz Aquaracer and a F1 Caliber 16. Both have the steel bracelets. I had them fitted when I bought the watches and they feel comfortable to me. Just my preference I guess. I am sure some of the real experts here can answer your question.

My WAY2010 looks very similar to your quartz aquaracer but is slightly larger with the Cyclops and the automatic movement, but love the look of it! That F1 looks beautiful as well :)

I just know that changing the band on a watch can completely change the personality of a piece which is why I would love to start experimenting as it's my first "real" watch so to speak haha

Assume these are 20mm lugs?

Plenty of TAG Heuer options that will fit- you can take a look at the Catalogs here and see if there is one that you like.

If you want to go for an unofficial strap, I reckon these look great on an Isofrane- http://www.isofrane.com/

I'll have a look at those but sadly I don't think they are the standard 20mm widths.
Trying to measure it it looks like about 21.5mm or 22mm wide edge to edge where the spring bars are.

I doubt the lug width on a modern Tag is with a decimal.
I could be wrong, but the replacement rubber band is 20mm.

If you have a 20mm or 22mm strap wondering around, just place it in between the lugs without removing the bracelet and you'll know if it's 20 or 22.

Ok I think I have figured out the lug width of the WAY2010.

It comes with the BA0927 watch band which is shared with a few of the newer models, and managed to find a forum indicating that the lug width is 21mm as per my own re-done measurements.

Now anyone know any very good websites for high quality watch bands?