Forums Latest Members

Aquaracer Strap Pricing & Part Numbers

1. bpsmith

bpsmith Nov 6, 2022

Still deciding on which Aquaracer to barter on. Been offered 15% off, with shop having each of the different models in stock.

I kind of like the idea of the latest Orange dial model, but with a black rubber strap fitted, although have not seen it done to visualise.

In order to engage in further conversation with the dealer, has anyone got any idea of the part numbers and pricing of the latest black rubber strap with the sliding adjustment built into the clasp?

My alternative is the blue and white GMT, so if you have the part numbers for the blue rubber strap too, that would be ideal. The idea being that I would like both bracelet and strap if going for that option.

Finally, does anyone know whether there is a similar black rubber strap and sliding adjustment clasp available to fit the bracelet older Aquaracer’s without the ceramic bezel, such as the WAY2010 era. Part numbers and pricing being ideal if possible.

Still deals to be had out there. :)

2. bpsmith

bpsmith Nov 6, 2022

Further to above, would the latest rubber strap and sliding adjustable clasp fit that older model WAY2010? Think both are 21mm strap cases, but unsure on the spring bar position and lug shape.

3. bpsmith

bpsmith Nov 6, 2022

Doing a bit of digging, I think the latest deployant is the FC5099, the blue rubber strap is FT6198-00 and black rubber strap is FT6197-00. Can’t find UK RRP on those though.

Any idea what mark up for the dealers are in these?

4. Mspeedster

Mspeedster Nov 6, 2022

bpsmith likes this.
  5. bpsmith

bpsmith Nov 6, 2022

6. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Nov 6, 2022

Last time I enquired about the current Aquaracer 300 rubber strap and clasp I was told approx. 500 Euro for both.

Sincerely doubt the straps would fit the previous gen but haven't seen anyone who has actually tried it.

bpsmith likes this.
  7. abrod520

abrod520 Nov 7, 2022

That's the rubber strap from the 844 Edition, which I also own (so had it handy to try on). It's probably available for order though if you inquire

bpsmith likes this.
  8. Mspeedster

Mspeedster Nov 7, 2022

That's quite a bit more than I would've thought. Clasps can be pricey, but I'd expect the rubber strap part to be cheaper. Do you know how much each piece is separately?

9. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Nov 7, 2022

No unfortunately not, I didn't ask since I would want both