Monaco 50th Anniversary Book Photo Competition

Love it. The carbon weave also nicely matches the strap's braided design.
Thanks! :) That’s true! :thumbsup: It’s maybe even easier to see that match in this other picture. Also the checkered flag pattern of the dial matches the carbon fiber :)

95CFADC3-8C34-4FDC-AAE7-4F652A214A10.jpeg

I’ve got snooker balls but no glove.::facepalm2:: With rain on the way.

Now that I've deleted my picture and comment, this post is bizarre...!

mmm.jpg
TAG Heuer Aquaracer 'Sand' Calibre 5 with Mug from Tutankhamen Exhibition
This AR is really cool.

Thanks! :) That’s true! :thumbsup: It’s maybe even easier to see that match in this other picture. Also the checkered flag pattern of the dial matches the carbon fiber :)

95CFADC3-8C34-4FDC-AAE7-4F652A214A10.jpeg

I want one of theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want one of theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
I took me 25 years... I hope you can be faster than me! :D

ZZZ.jpg
TAG Heuer Kirium Quartz Chrono with Blue LED Lamp

Nice composition! :thumbsup:

But, if you look at the first post:
The Rules
- Take a photo of your favourite watch (must be a TAG Heuer...but can be any model)”...

Then, which one of all the different watches you have posted here, is really your “favourite watch”? :D (the answer “all of them” is not allowed! :D) ;)

The Rules
- Take a photo of your favourite watch (must be a TAG Heuer...but can be any model)”...

Then, which one of all the different watches you have posted here, is really your “favourite watch”? :D (the answer “all of them” is not allowed! :D) ;)

Sit back and enjoy the highly creative photography on show in this post and let @Calibre11 worry about the rules.

q.JPG
TAG Heuer Formula 1 Quartz Chronograph with Soap Suds

I tried making a TAG Heuer shield with soap suds but it is impossible!

The Rules

I did not read that... But since I don't have a 'favourite' watch then does that mean I can't take pictures of any?:(

I did not read that... But since I don't have a 'favourite' watch then does that mean I can't take pictures of any?:(

I just wanted to know which one of all these watches is your favourite :) You have made many questions to us for your interviews, so now it’s your turn to answer ;) :thumbsup:

I just wanted to know which one of all these watches is your favourite :) You have made many questions to us for your interviews, so now it’s your turn to answer ;) :thumbsup:

Tough question! Overall I'd probably have to go with the Heuer 01.