Monaco 50th Anniversary Book Photo Competition

* EDIT*

Winners are here- https://forums.calibre11.com/thread...k-photo-competition.99053/page-7#post-1298824

Hi,

Some good news to share with you- TAG Heuer has kindly given me a few copies of the Monaco 50th Anniversary Book to give to forum members as a way of saying thanks for the continued interest in TAG Heuer.

I know that several of you already have the book, but it's quite a hard one to get, so I'm sure the three copies will find a good home :thumbsup:

I thought that the best way to give these away would be through a photo competition- but one that is not restricted to those who have a Monaco.

The Rules
- Take a photo of your favourite watch (must be a TAG Heuer...but can be any model)
- Have something in the photo that shares the same colour as the dial on your watch- i.e. a blue dial Monaco with blue jeans/ blue coffee cup/ etc.
- Post the photo in this thread- most creative three photos win!
- @Hubert and I will be the sole judges. Bribes not accepted, unless it's something really, really, really good ;)

Good luck and let's see how creative everyone is feeling

786179-33f5b35c7a85dd73d95da348a8507360.jpg
Edited:

Well, they’re both GREEN!
image.jpg
I know it won’t qualify(it’s a seiko) but they’re both orange!
image.jpg
Now I need time to think inside the box and get on track, and make sure the images are right way up.

My missus should get her new red s/el by the weekend, that has potential!

Nice shots :thumbsup:

This is a great idea. I will enter this at some stage but please don’t consider anything I put up as I already have a book owing to the 50th monaco. :)