Help choosing

Side by side, the F1 has it.
But it depends what else you've got?

It's got to be the F1 then, hasn't it?
The Aquaracer doesn't add much to your current AR party!

image.jpeg Ya that's the way I've been leaning also picking up a vintage monza pick to follow

It's got to be the F1 then, hasn't it?
The Aquaracer doesn't add much to your current AR party!
Agree

Done....thanks for agreeing with my mind ..

Also what do you think I picked up that old monza for 1K ??good deal just need a new strap

Also what do you think I picked up that old monza for 1K ??good deal just need a new strap
I'm not a massive fan of the Cal.36 Monza but there's no denying you got a bargain. Worth it just for the movement!

F1 all the way, and that's before I saw the others you have. F1 is a very nice watch.

Not sure about your Monza unfortunately. Do you have a photo of the caseback?

Not sure about your Monza unfortunately. Do you have a photo of the caseback?
Agree, I'm getting a bad vibe from that one.

image.jpeg Genuine Calibre 36 Monza attached. Note the date window, pushers and crown

I haven't picked it up yet ? But did look though pics of old ones and some do have the date at the 5 o'clock position you think she's a fake?

I haven't picked it up yet ? But did look though pics of old ones and some do have the date at the 5 o'clock position you think she's a fake?

Yeah, it is.

Yeah, it is.
Good that you posted the photo and you didn't buy the Monza! There are not many fakes of this model around, so you don't expect to find one... the photo of the caseback leaves no doubt at all