Free servicing at Watchfinder?

I don’t believe anybody can claim to be an authorised TAG Heuer Service Centre (in the U.K. at least) - last time I checked they didn’t offer any form of accreditation for third party watchmakers like other brands do. I could be wrong though
That explains it then.

Should I ever get the email, I will offer the free service (less ship costs) here as I have no use for it.

I recently found a really good watchmaker that exceptionally well in doing polishing watch case. He can keep the shape and make it feels like brand new again. of course I only tried it with my cheaper Seiko. But hey, i used to have negative views about watch that been re-polished. But now I think my view is a bit changed. But you do need to find a really really good watchmaker to do it though. Otherwise it will be micro porous all over from what I heard.

I reckon WF will do exceptionally well job otherwise all the youtube world will revolt.

Can you explain that to me? Micro porous? Do they put some sort of coating on the steel when it's made? Otherwise what's the difference between the original polish and a repolish?