Daily Lockdown

Day 7 of a full country lock down in NZ. thought I might change my watch by the day to see how many I can get on the wrist until.....well... this thing is over.

Will join you in your mission from Canada........ Whereabouts in NZ are you? Wife and i did a month long tour of your beautiful country about 3 years ago, have wanted to go back everyday since......

Nice F1 Sir.
I'm in Auckland and won't be going anywhere else for at least the next 21 days of official lockdown.
Glad you enjoyed our beautiful country.
Ive visited Canada a few times as I run a company which had 3 outlets in Canada until recently. Covid 19 was a very big nail in the coffin and two have had to close permanently.
The parallels between Canada and NZ are significant in my opinion, from the scenery to peoples attitudes. Probably comes from being a part of the commonwealth family.
Hope to see you down here again soon one day.

Day 8 - Senna LE

I'm not sure what day we are onto here in Melbourne- each Australian state has a different lockdown definition. But I am definately doing the same thing and switching watches much more often.

Yesterday the Red 50th Monaco, today the Monza
IMG_8181.JPG

I'm not sure what day we are onto here in Melbourne- each Australian state has a different lockdown definition. But I am definately doing the same thing and switching watches much more often.

Yesterday the Red 50th Monaco, today the Monza
IMG_8181.JPG

If I'm not mistaken, that is your first Tag Heuer isn't it?
The Monza was my first also, and still love the look.

If I'm not mistaken, that is your first Tag Heuer isn't it?
The Monza was my first also, and still love the look.
My first one was a 4000 series, but the first one I bought for myself was a black dial Monza around 2000 (jeez...that's 20 years ago!), which I still have.

This Silver one I picked up last year. I'm now on the lookout for a Monza Calibre 36 in Gold...would love one of those!

Hi all, into the second week and I'm scunnered, locked my car in the garage in off road mode-insured but not taxed-and look forward to my one walk a day, fortunately being a couple of houses from the fields I can wander and not see a soul when out, keeping in touch with friends and family via Skype and facebook but raising a glass to a screen is not the same as leaning on the bar!
The news is all cover 19 but how are the fires/floods on the other side of the world? it seems no other news is being reported, still seems crime is at an all time low.
Since I have a "little" spare time I might line up all the watches and set them together to see how the time keeping compares, just getting/keeping them all fully wound might be a task though, bored, me? never.::rant:

Stay safe guys.
Edited:

Praying for everyone’s safety! Take care guys! We are in this together.

Phantom Phriday!! for day 11 (finally sat down and figured it out........) Stay Safe everyone.......

Phantom Phriday!! for day 11 (finally sat down and figured it out........) Stay Safe everyone.......

Nice Phantom. Not sure if you are a rugby fan being from Canada but one of NZ's rugby greats Dan Carter, is/was/not sure anymore a TAG Heuer Ambassador.
His playing number is #10 and TH created an LE watch for him which basically was the Phantom with a white seconds hand.
Personalised back with the LE details and his Signature I think. Only 10 made so was unique but I remember I couldn't hep thinking it seemed a bit of a thoughtlessly conceived and put together LE. Saw one locally for sale and it was expensive, maybe a 25% premium on the normal Phantom. Would have liked one as I am a Phantom fan but not at that price.
Anyway Happy day 11 to you.

Still not sure if I like them, or at least live with one, when normality returns I’ll need to ask my AD if they’ve got a loaner.

Nice Phantom. Not sure if you are a rugby fan being from Canada but one of NZ's rugby greats Dan Carter, is/was/not sure anymore a TAG Heuer Ambassador.
His playing number is #10 and TH created an LE watch for him which basically was the Phantom with a white seconds hand.
Personalised back with the LE details and his Signature I think. Only 10 made so was unique but I remember I couldn't hep thinking it seemed a bit of a thoughtlessly conceived and put together LE. Saw one locally for sale and it was expensive, maybe a 25% premium on the normal Phantom. Would have liked one as I am a Phantom fan but not at that price.
Anyway Happy day 11 to you.
Not a Rugby fan....but was aware of the All Blacks connection while doing my research... I love the Phantom..looks cool.... however it is hard to read in low light and I find @41mm it fits small on my wrist... to my eye anyway
Edited:

.. I love the Phantom..looks cool.... however it is hard to read in low light
This is my concern, I’ve seen pictures of various phantoms and sometimes they just look like a grey blur.