Connected no cards accepted?

Sorry if this has been covered, i have a connected 2 years now its been brilliant. It froze so i did a hard reset. It now wont accept any of my debit cards etc? This was a main function i used, any help appreciated, i dont want to use my Apple Watch at weekends ☹️ its running 2.45 google os, android version 9 up to date. Help!!

Sorry if this has been covered, i have a connected 2 years now its been brilliant. It froze so i did a hard reset. It now wont accept any of my debit cards etc? This was a main function i used, any help appreciated, i dont want to use my Apple Watch at weekends ☹️ its running 2.45 google os, android version 9 up to date. Help!!
When you update to wear os3 you lose the card payment if using iPhone. Not a Connected issue but an Apple issue.

i have an E3 with wear os 2...but i cant transfer cards from google wallet on iphone. Any advice??

i have an E3 with wear os 2...but i cant transfer cards from google wallet on iphone. Any advice??
Its been removed from ios on iPhone, the walletno longer works

i think this is for e4 and wear os 3 ...that not supported by google.
there must be a way transfer for iphone, i tried from android and it syncs.. wear os 2.30

i think this is for e4 and wear os 3 ...that not supported by google.
there must be a way transfer for iphone, i tried from android and it syncs.. wear os 2.30
Yes google support it bud, so if your using android phone its fine, none of it works on iPhone now see tags reply here.
servlet.ImageServer
Dear Mr. Rice

Thank you very much for your reply.

Please be advised that we are currently unaware of any potential issues with the Google Wallet application on the TAG Heuer Connected Calibre E4.

The application is compatible for all Android mobile phone users, However, the function had been removed for IOS users using the Wear OS 3 software.

So that I can look into this further, please can you provide the following details.

Mobile Phone Version,
Mobile phone software version
Banking provider name
Type of card being added to device