Connected E2 Modular 45 Bezel has fallen off?

hi yes i would be able to - but our country postal service dont work - it will have to be courier
u can send me the address so i may get a quote

I know I'm several years late but ...
I lost my bezel 2-3 years ago; It had fallen off once or twice before and I remember 'snapping' it back together easily - as if magnetic. Call me crazy, but I thought this was a 'feature' (i.e. that we could switch from silver to black or another color if it existed)
Yesterday I purchased another unit similar; and I can't figure out how to remove the bezel.
...and upon scouring the internet... it's as if I was totally wrong to start with and these are not meant to be removable ??

Exactly @djbono , these bezels are not meant to be removable, they are glued to the case.

In the Modular system you can easily remove the head (digital or mechanical module), lugs, strap, and buckle, but not the bezel

Exactly @djbono , these bezels are not meant to be removable, they are glued to the case.

In the Modular system you can easily remove the head (digital or mechanical module), lugs, strap, and buckle, but not the bezel
Thanks , I realize it now (after trying deliberately to remove it from the other watch I purchased 😉 ) and also because I couldn't find any documentation at all backing my theory...

It's weird though, I truly, genuinely remember removing it a few times 'for fun' on my intial watch and put it back with a sort of 'click' magnetic feeling.
It was all a dream!