Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

How do you put these on to the watch?
You need to buy the WatchMaker app (Premium
version, just one small payment), and install it on the phone and the watch, and then you will be able to import these faces into the phone app, and then send them to the watch. If you go to the first page of this thread, you will find more info.

You also will find useful info here:
https://watchmaker.haz.wiki/get_on_watch

Thanks, I've downloaded the app but GBP3.49 per week seems excessive?

Very nice!
Yes! :) I think Gavril Tardi is the best one making TAG Heuer faces, so we are lucky he is making faces again! Tomorrow I will post his version of the red Monaco #2, which is even better than previous Tom K version! :thumbsup:

Purchased Caliber 5 :)
So today was the day of mechanical module :whistling:
Congratulations!! :) This mechanical module is really elegant! :thumbsup:

Congratulations!! :) This mechanical module is really elegant! :thumbsup:
Thank you, Albert! Agree with you :thumbsup:
The next purchase will be brown leather strap)

Yes! :) I think Gavril Tardi is the best one making TAG Heuer faces, so we are lucky he is making faces again! Tomorrow I will post his version of the red Monaco #2, which is even better than previous Tom K version! :thumbsup:

First of all thanks for all the nice watchfaces. When Gavril Tardi was active on Google+ i followed his creations. But with the ending of Google+ i was losing sight of his creations. You are saying that he is making faces again. Can you tell me where he publish his new creations?

First of all thanks for all the nice watchfaces. When Gavril Tardi was active on Google+ i followed his creations. But with the ending of Google+ i was losing sight of his creations. You are saying that he is making faces again. Can you tell me where he publish his new creations?
Yes, he has made some new faces! :thumbsup:
You can find him in the MeWe app:
08C554BF-A369-48A3-A675-AF5DD48A55C0.jpeg