Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Hi Darren,
I found these two TH Pilot in my watch faces collection, from the Google+ ages, by unknown author. This is the black dial version, with triple zoom and you can change the subdials color from black to white

A619C2A6-B647-48E5-966A-E4B1C1FFAD7A.jpeg
Unlocked link for the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/SybWHJ0bw.watch

And this is the white dial version, also with triple zoom by tapping at center

D839E230-E05E-48B0-A426-3EC0CE8E6A5F.jpeg
Unlocked link for the WM app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/SJav810WP.watch
Hi @Albert-AMG I Iove the black Pilot face but it's so busy with all the bezels. I always have it on full zoom but it's too easy to press zoom by mistake and inadvertently change the face. Would you be able to remove all the rings to leave just the central face keeping the 'mph' text?

Also, seeing as the Premiership season started this week, does anyone have a West Ham face? I've seen loads of other clubs.... even Sheffield Utd!!! Nothing too fancy, but anything and I'll be very grateful!

Thanks for that @AREA 51 . I thought that was an original Tag face, but having scrolled through, I saw that the Breiting faces published earlier look very similar. In any case, tha face you made for me looks perfect. I love the red arrowhead on the seconds hand, and also the 100/seconds dial. Thank you again mate!

Thanks for that @AREA 51 . I thought that was an original Tag face, but having scrolled through, I saw that the Breiting faces published earlier look very similar. In any case, tha face you made for me looks perfect. I love the red arrowhead on the seconds hand, and also the 100/seconds dial. Thank you again mate!

Well, I made a mistake, it Is a Tag face, so I was wrong. :whipped:

Can someone help me with the error message I get when trying to upload a face? When I click "fix," I get a screen that says "requesting weather" but nothing happens. If I click "ignore," the face is uploaded but the weather doesn't update. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

IMG_8991.PNG IMG_8992.PNG

I have problems with my tag screen (SHADOWS OF NUMBERS). I already have tried to do a reset, but keeps the same.
Does anyone knows how to solve it?
Tks

IMG_0219.jpeg

I have problems with my tag screen (SHADOWS OF NUMBERS). I already have tried to do a reset, but keeps the same.
Does anyone knows how to solve it?
Tks

IMG_0219.jpeg

Unfortunately that screen seems burned from always using the same sphere
Edited:

Anyone have this face to share.
I have the watch but also want it on my connected.
Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20240825_164938_Samsung Internet.jpg