Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Thank you so much. Looks great. Awesome. Thank you for taking the time. It's appreciated.

Adding to my favourite collection ')

Have a nice weekend.

1st time trying to upload a watchface from here using watchmaker on iOS and all I get is this screen when I try import from a file. I am using the 3 day trial with watchmaker and wanted to know I if need to pay for the full version in order to be able import a watch face I have saved to my E4?

1st time trying to upload a watchface from here using watchmaker on iOS and all I get is this screen when I try import from a file. I am using the 3 day trial with watchmaker and wanted to know I if need to pay for the full version in order to be able import a watch face I have saved to my E4?

I payed once, that's all I can say.
Don't take the extras, just buy the app

I've been happily using the app for a couple of months now, unfortunately I went for the weekly option which costs a packet!
Then last week it stopped working so I upgraded to the yearly version, now I get the same issues as you, in that it is not processing my subscription and wont let me upload faces anymore.... grrrrrr I went back to the weekly version, but to no avail.

I've tried everything, including resetting my watch, phone etc, even deleted the app (along with all my precious watchfaces), and reloaded it to find that it still didn't work.
I've had trouble finding any way to contact Watchmaker, but eventually found an email address to complain to (admin.androidslide@gmail.com), but it's been 3 days now and they haven't responded. Very annoying. In a way I'm relieved that someone else is having the same issue, must be a problem at their end.
Good luck, and if you find a way, post it up so we can all share the knowledge!

I've been happily using the app for a couple of months now, unfortunately I went for the weekly option which costs a packet!
Then last week it stopped working so I upgraded to the yearly version, now I get the same issues as you, in that it is not processing my subscription and wont let me upload faces anymore.... grrrrrr I went back to the weekly version, but to no avail.

I've tried everything, including resetting my watch, phone etc, even deleted the app (along with all my precious watchfaces), and reloaded it to find that it still didn't work.
I've had trouble finding any way to contact Watchmaker, but eventually found an email address to complain to (admin.androidslide@gmail.com), but it's been 3 days now and they haven't responded. Very annoying. In a way I'm relieved that someone else is having the same issue, must be a problem at their end.
Good luck, and if you find a way, post it up so we can all share the knowledge!
I also tried on an iPad and same issue. Like you say I guess the issue is at their end. I will let you know if I get this resolved.

You just need to buy the PREMIUM account, which is only one lifetime payment (current price is €22,99) and that’s all. No need for VIP account or yearly/monthly/weekly subscriptions

IMG_5448.jpeg

IMG_3211.jpeg

I also tried on an iPad and same issue. Like you say I guess the issue is at their end. I will let you know if I get this resolved.
hey @Irelans it finally worked so I think they fixed the glitch..Now begins the long process trawling through this thread looking for my favourite faces.
I don't suppose anyone knows an easy way to transfer faces FROM my watch to the iOS app???

hey @Irelans ça a finalement marché donc je pense qu'ils ont corrigé le problème. Maintenant commence le long processus de recherche de mes visages préférés dans ce fil.
Je suppose que personne ne connaît un moyen simple de transférer des visages DE ma

Is there anyone who has managed to make this watchface? It is very complicated. If anyone is willing to try it, I would appreciate it.

Is there anyone who has managed to make this watchface? It is very complicated. If anyone is willing to try it, I would appreciate it.
Hi @ata ,
Only TAG Heuer/Heuer and invented watch faces are allowed in this forum, but not watch faces from other watch brands

Y a-t-il quelqu'un qui a réussi à créer ce cadran ? C'est très compliqué. Si quelqu'un est prêt à l'essayer, je l'apprécierais.
je l'ai demane moi par email