Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Thank you @connected1976 and @AREA 51 , perfect work in combination!!!!!!!

Remember please, it was @connected1976 that actually created this watch. I only made some small changes. So all credits to @connected1976
:thumbsup:

QUOTE="connected1976, post: 2237441, member: 25820"]Yes, I have it ready, when I have some time tonight I will do it ;)

C8D60506-DADF-4017-A915-16856D6B2CF5.png
[/QUOTE]

TAG Heuer Carrera Chronograph X Team Ikuzawa Bamford

Absolutely stunning watch created by @connected1976
Some small changes by me: Ucolor dim mode, shadow on all hands, working chrono.
If you want the no dim version, just download his version.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/gaoj...48.watch?rlkey=toxueq6wwqa3nqxcd4gzq8rv0&dl=0

share349.jpg
Hi I’m having trouble importing de link to de watchmaker app every single watch face I tried to copy is blank in the app I don’t know what to do, can some one please assist or advice thanks, by the way great watch face this one you did

Hi I’m having trouble importing de link to de watchmaker app every single watch face I tried to copy is blank in the app I don’t know what to do, can some one please assist or advice thanks, by the way great watch face this one you did
Don’t copy/paste the link from the forum. They are usually very long, and when they include '…' it means the link is not complete to copy it. Instead, just touch the link to open the file with Dropbox, and then copy the link from there to paste it in the WatchMaker app

Don’t copy/paste the link from the forum. They are usually very long, and when they include '…' it means the link is not complete to copy it. Instead, just touch the link to open the file with Dropbox, and then copy the link from there to paste it in the WatchMaker app

Thank you for the tip it work well thanks so much

No problem, I will run it down a bit, don't like to create non friends in here anyway! Cheers...

Love how this didn’t get out of hand and 2 gents both typing like adults and understanding.

Hello all, i am a new guy.
Do I need to have a Watchmaker Premium to import these watch faces? Thank you

Hello all, i am a new guy.
Do I need to have a Watchmaker Premium to import these watch faces? Thank you

Yes sir, premium will do, VIP is not necessary.