Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

This is a great looking face, thank you!
May ask what taps at 12 and 6 are doing? They are not blocked by central tap.
I got these:
- tap at logo is zoom.
- taps at 9 and 3 start/stop stopwatch.
- tap at 5 parks hands.
- 10 affects brightness.
- 8 turns on AoD.

Because it's locked, I couldn't read the script for 12 and 6 taps. There is a tachymeter on the face, I thought they'd rotate that, but they don't seem to be doing anything for me.

Thanks again for your work!

Great work! Can someone please change the small seconds hand to automatic/sweeping? Thanks.
Descárgalo de nuevo.
Saludos

This is a great looking face, thank you!
May ask what taps at 12 and 6 are doing? They are not blocked by central tap.
I got these:
- tap at logo is zoom.
- taps at 9 and 3 start/stop stopwatch.
- tap at 5 parks hands.
- 10 affects brightness.
- 8 turns on AoD.

Because it's locked, I couldn't read the script for 12 and 6 taps. There is a tachymeter on the face, I thought they'd rotate that, but they don't seem to be doing anything for me.

Thanks again for your work!
Los toques en 12 y 6 son para mi reloj (Samsung)
No, no és un bisel rotatorio (al menos de momento)
Saludos

Using this face and dim mode with 50% brightness on dim mode isn't gonna affect anything other than the battery life on my watch right? Or does it have other effects too? (By "it" I mean keep Dim Mode brightness at 50% all day)
Can you please share the watchface?

Can you please share the watchface?
I don't know how to upload and share files on dropbox but I found it in the GabiT google drive link shared by someone here, you can look there if you want.

I can't open any of these files?
I'm on android, need to rename downloaded files (like 1.watch), otherwise Watchmaker doesn't open them.

I hope I'm not breaking any rule here, sharing first time. I make original designs for me, not good enough to share. This one is just modified by me, to help my team on game days. San Francisco 49ers are in a playoff game tomorrow, wanted to add this here. Top complication is steps in thousands, bottom one is weather. I have similar faces for my other teams, everything helps on game days :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/118voFbXC7KJWDFRy_XrxWgsuaVJjQr3x/view?usp=drivesdk