Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Thank you for the link, question on how to adjust world time for different time zone, eg selecting the city nearest me giving wrong time.
tweens.cities = -118
var_cities = -118
var_cities2 = -133

function rot_cities()
wm_schedule { action='tween', tween='cities', from=var_cities, to=var_cities2, duration=.3, easing=inOutSine }
var_cities = var_cities2
var_cities2 = var_cities2 - 15
end

tweens.cities = -118
var_cities = -118
var_cities2 = -133

function rot_cities()
wm_schedule { action='tween', tween='cities', from=var_cities, to=var_cities2, duration=.3, easing=inOutSine }
var_cities = var_cities2
var_cities2 = var_cities2 - 15
end
Control
rot_cities()

That didn’t seem to do anything for me , however i did manage to change something in the script to get close, but still not fully correct

Merci pour le lien, question sur la façon d'ajuster l'heure mondiale pour différents fuseaux horaires, par exemple en sélectionnant la ville la plus proche de moi en donnant une mauvaise heure.
est en suis pas l auteur et puis je n avis jamais remarqué ce détail je m en sert pas lol

Dear all. I do have a silly question about "tap to zoom" or "tap center to zoom" functionality. Majority of TAG watch faces - even with small bezel - have in the description "tap to zoom" function. Whenever I am uploading such face I can't achieve any zoom. There is one which works corretly - it is batman's "Wayne industries" . ;) Others can't show this even in the watchmaker software. I am asking about tap to zoom as I have 42mm watch, and when I do the zoom, watchface looks a way better (an it does not show 2nd bezel, even if the one in the face is very small - watch has its own small inner bezel). Do you have any ideas on how to activate the zoom? where to tap? Or maybe there is a way to add "zoom" to every single watch face. Thanks a lot for any advice! Happy owner of Galaxy Watch4 classic 42mm

---- Edit ! - I have found !

In case there is a zoom option it is good to magnify it to 1.3 (from eg 1.25), then this works :)
Edited:

Voici un script pour le zoom

fzoom=1
tzoom=1.20
interpolation.zoom = fzoom
fonction zoom()
si tweens.zoom == tzoom alors
wm_schedule { action='tween', tween='zoom', from=tzoom,to=fzoom,duration=2 , easing=inOutQuad }
autre
wm_schedule { action='tween', tween='zoom', from=fzoom, to=tzoom ,duration=1 , easing=inOutQuad }
finir
finir

Bouton

Zoom()

Dans les couches

*tweens.zoom

Pour ajuster le zoom changer valeur tzoom dans le script