Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Inspired by the Gulf Porsche concept from @Mspeedster and @Jim Dollares and another Martini Monaco from the archives customised by @Albert-AMG today a Martini-Porsche concept Monaco

TAG Heuer MONACO Martini-Porsche C11 Concept

http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/Hylw5jMvWd.watch
I made some slight changes to this Concept Monaco Martini by @Cavs 👍 , making the SW second hand red in order to not disturb the red stripe, making the 21 bigger like in the 917, changing the background, changing the round markers, and some other minor details. I like how it looks 😀

Picture in dim mode, AOD on, Automatic bright on

Unlocked link for WatchMaker app:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4m4azyb4c0uzuv/Concept-Monaco-Martini.watch?dl=0

I made some slight changes to this Concept Monaco Martini by @Cavs 👍 , making the SW second hand red in order to not disturb the red stripe, making the 21 bigger like in the 917, changing the background, changing the round markers, and some other minor details. I like how it looks 😀

Looks good, I originally wanted a more metallic background but also wanted to separate out the round hour markers from the second markers but looks just as good like this......I prefer the new background it associates more with cars and speed 😎

Looks good, I originally wanted a more metallic background but also wanted to separate out the round hour markers from the second markers but looks just as good like this......I prefer the new background it associates more with cars and speed 😎
Glad you liked my modifications to your watchface! 😀 👍

Hi I am new to this forum and I’m really struggling to change any of the faces on my new connect 2020 I’m using it along side a iPhone 11 how do I go about doing this please ????

Hi I am new to this forum and I’m really struggling to change any of the faces on my new connect 2020 I’m using it along side a iPhone 11 how do I go about doing this please ????
Welcome to the forum! 👍

First of all you need to install the WatchMaker app in your phone (buying the PREMIUM account, just ONE payment <10$, you don’t need any weekly/monthly/annual or VIP subscription) and you also have to install the WatchMaker app in your watch (through the Google Play Store app)

This video is very helpful:

To send watchfaces from the phone to the watch, you need WiFi on the watch, so it’s better to have it on the charger, or at least disconnected from the phone bluetooth (just switch off bluetooth on the phone, and that way the watch is also forced to connect to WiFi)

Also useful info for iPhone users:
https://watchmaker.haz.wiki/cloudsync

Copy this script and put it on your watch

-- TAG Connected Fit
-- Users data
var_height = 5+10/12 -- in feet or meters
var_weight = 180 -- in pounds or kg
var_male = true
var_units = 0 -- 0 = US Customary 1 = Metric
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

var_mph = 4 -- for calories

if var_units == 1 then
var_height = var_height*3.2808
var_weight = var_weight*2.2046
end

if var_male then
var_stride = var_height*0.415
else
var_stride = var_height*0.413
end

var_stepsMile = 5280/var_stride
var_steps = 0

var_clr = 0
var_clrs = {'f8f8f8', 'eaeaea', '111111'}

var_scaleFactor = 1.2
var_zoomSpeed = 0.3
tweens.scale = 1
var_zoom = false

var_parkSpeed = 0.004
tweens.park = false
tweens.hour = {drh}
tweens.min = {drm}
tweens.sec = {drss}

function on_millisecond()
if not tweens.park then
tweens.hour = {drh}
tweens.min = {drm}
tweens.sec = {drss}
end
end

function tweenme(f, t)
wm_schedule{action = 'tween', tween = 'scale', from = f, to = t, duration = var_zoomSpeed, easing = inOutCubic}
end

function parkHands(var_time)
local hourPark = var_time*30
local minPark = var_time*30
local secPark = var_time*30

if tweens.hour >= hourPark then hourPark = hourPark+360 end
if tweens.min >= minPark then minPark = minPark+360 end
if tweens.sec >= secPark then secPark = secPark+360 end

local hourSpeed = (hourPark-tweens.hour)*var_parkSpeed
local minSpeed = (minPark-tweens.min)*var_parkSpeed
local secSpeed = (secPark-tweens.sec)*var_parkSpeed

tweens.park = true
wm_schedule {action = 'tween', tween = 'hour', to = hourPark, duration = hourSpeed, easing = linear}
wm_schedule {action = 'tween', tween = 'min', to = minPark, duration = minSpeed, easing = linear}
wm_schedule {action = 'tween', tween = 'sec', to = secPark, duration = secSpeed, easing = linear}
end

function unparkHands()
local hourPark = {drh}
local minPark = {drm}
local secPark = {drss}

if tweens.hour >= {drh} then hourPark = {drh}+360 end
if tweens.min >= {drm} then minPark = {drm}+360 end
if tweens.sec >= {drs} then secPark = {drss}+360 end

local hourSpeed = (hourPark-tweens.hour)*var_parkSpeed
local minSpeed = (minPark-tweens.min)*var_parkSpeed
local secSpeed = (secPark-tweens.sec)*var_parkSpeed

wm_schedule {action = 'tween', tween = 'hour', to = hourPark, duration = hourSpeed, easing = linear}
wm_schedule {action = 'tween', tween = 'min', to = minPark, duration = minSpeed, easing = linear}
wm_schedule {action = 'tween', tween = 'sec', to = secPark, duration = secSpeed, easing = linear}
tweens.park = false
end

these are the steps

var_steps == 0 and {ssc} or var_steps == 1 and {shr} or var_steps == 2 and '{blp}' or '{pblp}'

and the heart starts from here, the text of the steps is copied here too

Hello

is it possible to incorporate steps, weather forecast and heartbeat instead of the small needles?
If someone did it would be great
Thank you