Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

New watch out gentlemen, who will be the first to do it?

Yeah. I think we have almost all models/versions...:)

I'm sure we can find some older models that we don't have........don't think we have a Mareographe yet?

I think this black face model has the Autavia as a base

Hi @connected1976 could you Please share It unlocked with out the back moving parts?

Hi Ecumenico, I'm so sorry but I can't pass you those unlocked pieces ... it's a long story, I got those pieces from some watches that were published blocked and for that reason all those who make and wear some of those pieces I publish them blocked, If you have fixed some of the remote controls and others have not ... that is the reason sorry .....:(

Hi Ecumenico, I'm so sorry but I can't pass you those unlocked pieces ... it's a long story, I got those pieces from some watches that were published blocked and for that reason all those who make and wear some of those pieces I publish them blocked, If you have fixed some of the remote controls and others have not ... that is the reason sorry .....:(

No problem I understand, thanks anyway.

if you can make the black with rose gold, I really appreciate!!
Edited:

Has anyone got or can anyone do the new 2 tone colours of the timekeeping g3 faces and instead of the STAT and NOTF put STEPS and HR. Not sure if you can also get weather somewhere on there.

Ideally if this was available in the Yellow illuminated and green 2 tone colour.

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone got or can anyone do the new 2 tone colours of the timekeeping g3 faces and instead of the STAT and NOTF put STEPS and HR. Not sure if you can also get weather somewhere on there.

Ideally if this was available in the Yellow illuminated and green 2 tone colour.

Thanks in advance.

Do the watch maker experts here know if this is possible to do? I can share a screen shot of the original if required?