Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

I got the Gen 3, and wnated to try some of the collaboration watch faces, but i cannot find the app direct from the watch, and when i find it in the google play store on my computer it says i have no compatible devices.

Is there any possibility to get this app ?

I know i can probably find the files for watch maker, but thats not the point, why would Tag Heuer develop faces for Gen 1 and Gen 2 and not allow Gen 3 owners to have access to them ?

I got the Gen 3, and wnated to try some of the collaboration watch faces, but i cannot find the app direct from the watch, and when i find it in the google play store on my computer it says i have no compatible devices.

Is there any possibility to get this app ?

I know i can probably find the files for watch maker, but thats not the point, why would Tag Heuer develop faces for Gen 1 and Gen 2 and not allow Gen 3 owners to have access to them ?

Yes most of the collaborations faces for previous Gen does not work or not made available to new Gen 3.

I believed it’s because of the contract agreement which only works for specific models or TH does not renew their sponsorship.

Anyhow, do let us know what you’re looking for and perhaps all ‘horologists’ here are able to help or create one..

Yes most of the collaborations faces for previous Gen does not work or not made available to new Gen 3.

I believed it’s because of the contract agreement which only works for specific models or TH does not renew their sponsorship.

Anyhow, do let us know what you’re looking for and perhaps all ‘horologists’ here are able to help or create one..

Thank you

Bonjour quoi qu'il en soit GEN 1 GEN 2 GEN3 toutes les faces que vous voyez dispo sur le forum ne fonctionnent qu'avec L APPLICATION HORLOGER WATCHTMAKER si vous ne pouvez pas l avoir sur votre montre ca ne marchera jamais

Bonjour quoi qu'il en soit GEN 1 GEN 2 GEN3 toutes les faces que vous voyez dispo sur le forum ne fonctionnent qu'avec L APPLICATION HORLOGER WATCHTMAKER si vous ne pouvez pas l avoir sur votre montre ca ne marchera jamais

Hi, thanks for your response. I have Watchmaker and use it without problem (and am very grateful for the work of forum members in making faces). That's not the point though, i'd like to be able to use previous official faces and am perplexed that they are not officially made available by Tag Heuer themselves.

Hi, thanks for your response. I have Watchmaker and use it without problem (and am very grateful for the work of forum members in making faces). That's not the point though, i'd like to be able to use previous official faces and am perplexed that they are not officially made available by Tag Heuer themselves.

https://forums.calibre11.com/thread...ch-watch-face-are-wearing-today.34319/page-73

on that page there are faces of the collaborators, those are the ones you want, I have some more if they are the ones you are looking for

I concur. That is my only complaint so far with my Connected 2020. I still am hoping that Tag Heuer will eventually release all previous version watch faces for the new watch.

Hey Everyone

Would love someone to put up an option for this
Carrera Drive Timer please..

Much appreciated. Screenshot_20200715-192512_Chrono24.jpg

[QUOTE = "arisham, post: 1551982, membre: 68083"] Premier .. fichier de surveillance non valide [/ QUOTE]
Ça marche

[QUOTE = "arisham, post: 1551982, membre: 68083"] Premier .. fichier de surveillance non valide [/ QUOTE]
Ça marche

OK. Thanks. Switch to Android ..works