Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

if you use iphone, in watchmaker application settings (on the watch) check this box

CD1A2766-D105-4180-B510-FA1D73A44ABD.jpeg

Thank you, it worked!!!
br,
Peter

That has no fix I am aware that it does not work, Philippe and I did not manage to find the correct function for it to work, the battery does work well, the needle does not ...:whistling:

That has no fix I am aware that it does not work, Philippe and I did not manage to find the correct function for it to work, the battery does work well, the needle does not ...:whistling:

Found this ;

The 180 is, again, the starting point. We have 180ᵒ to travel, with 20 equal segments. 180/20=9, so we get 9 degrees per segment. Also, we have 100 units to measure in those 20 segments. 100/20=5, so we end up with 5% of battery per segment. Math.floor means to drop any remainder in the division problem, so that we don’t have to deal with the other 1-4% of battery levels, and we ROUND to the nearest 5% by adding 0.5 to the number before we drop that remainder. So, the formula is really: start point + (degrees per segment * (math.floor(({bl} / percent per segment)+0.5)))

so, in our case ..

180+(14*(math.floor(({bl}/5)+0.5))) ??

Hey guys, I did a review on how to use Watchmaker, I hope its helpful. Thanks,

Hey guys, I did a review on how to use Watchmaker, I hope its helpful.
Now we just need that WatchMaker works well with the Gen 3...

Now we just need that WatchMaker works well with the Gen 3...

is watchmaker not working property with the 3rd gen of Connected?

is watchmaker not working property with the 3rd gen of Connected?
Watchfaces look fine, but the system slows to a crawl.