Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Hello all, can anyone guide me how to get Tag Helios watchface on my Connected Modular 45. In general, how to get Tag Connected 2020 watchfaces on Modular Connected 45.

many thanks,

Hello all, can anyone guide me how to get Tag Helios watchface on my Connected Modular 45. In general, how to get Tag Connected 2020 watchfaces on Modular Connected 45.

many thanks,

I don’t think you can using Tag Heuer watch apps..as both have different apps. However, you might find some in this thread using WatchMaker which compatible for both

[QUOTE = "Klimptman, message: 1542119, membre: 67666"] Bonjour à tous,

De plus, quelqu'un a ou est capable de recréer ces visages?

Clint
V7936310-BD60-153S-V20DSA.4.png

OK stupid question time, as i have been admiring all the wonderful watch face that have been posted here.......
How do i get them on my Gen 3?? which app do i need and how does one get them from my laptop to my watch :thumbsdown:

How do i get them on my Gen 3?? which app do i need and how does one get them from my laptop to my watch :thumbsdown:

You need to install the WatchMaker app in your watch (through the Google Play app), and to install and buy -just one payment- the WatchMaker app Premium version in your phone. And then you will be able to send the watch faces from your phone (not from your labtop) to your watch.

In case you have iPhone, there is more info here:

https://forums.calibre11.com/threads/other-connected-watches-thread.54829/page-5#post-1534919