Carrera X Porsche Strap

I'd just go black Tropic. Though I like mine on the gray tropic as is
That’s my other option. I do really like the tropic straps. Love the style and the texture from photo’s. Quality appears good too, although not seen one in the flesh. You said before that they are good in fairness.

Pricewise they are reasonably expensive but not in OEM region.

The grey looks great on yours. Would be that or the black.

Have you got the photo of yours on Grey Tropic handy btw @abrod520?

I assume 22mm is the one to go for. Are they quick release spring bars?
Edited:

I wouldn’t even consider the F1 as it is meant to be uncomfortable.
Horribly uncomfortable.
Even the rubber isn't great.

Horribly uncomfortable.
Even the rubber isn't great.
Thanks for confirming. Saves me from being very disappointed.
Edited:

Have you got the photo of yours on Grey Tropic handy btw @abrod520?

I assume 22mm is the one to go for. Are they quick release spring bars?

22mm, not quick release though. (You can find knockoff ones with QR systems, but they aren't as nice as the official Tropics are)

IMG_1954.jpeg

Oh and they are very comfortable. I'm not a rubber strap enthusiast at all but have always liked the look of the Tropic, and never thought I'd say this but even at $80 US they are absolutely worth it if you've decided on the look.

Very cool that. Cheers for confirming the size.

I still need to consider which colour, but the grey or the green are high favourites so far.

With regards to removing the bracelet, is this easily done without scratching? How about refitting?

I have only ever removed one bracelet and it was a nightmare to refit. This was on a cheap watch though, so no doubt down to the lack of quality control with the holes in the lugs as one side was fine.

Here you go @Jim Dollares. Knew that Apple Pencil would come in handy again. Don’t have the patience of my youth, but decent quick effort.

Image 8.jpeg
Yeah I gotta be completely honest with you. That does look good. But is it the ideal fit. I gotta be honest with you. I don't think it is. OEM black rubber is definitely the way to go. Then you also get the mega quick adjust clasp, exactly like on the bracelet.

With regards to removing the bracelet, is this easily done without scratching? How about refitting?
If you have two hands and you are a man, you will have zero issues. Easiest bracelet I've ever removed and fitted again

Yeah I gotta be completely honest with you. That does look good. But is it the ideal fit. I gotta be honest with you. I don't think it is. OEM black rubber is definitely the way to go. Then you also get the mega quick adjust clasp, exactly like on the bracelet.
Yes, you are right, which was my original plan but the Porsche strap was a wildcard consideration first.

I do really like the Tropic straps in fairness, although the OEM TH strap which perfectly fits the lugs and includes the quick adjust clasp certainly warrants a good think.

If you have two hands and you are a man, you will have zero issues. Easiest bracelet I've ever removed and fitted again
Cheers for confirming. :)

Very cool that. Cheers for confirming the size.

I still need to consider which colour, but the grey or the green are high favourites so far.

I have only ever removed one bracelet and it was a nightmare to refit. This was on a cheap watch though, so no doubt down to the lack of quality control with the holes in the lugs as one side was fine.

With bracelets, I usually apply a little pressure to the underside of the end link so when I pop out one side of the springbar, it doesn't go right back in when I get the other side. Not that bad once you get the hang of it

With bracelets, I usually apply a little pressure to the underside of the end link so when I pop out one side of the springbar, it doesn't go right back in when I get the other side. Not that bad once you get the hang of it
Cheers. I like doing stuff myself but am perhaps overly careful on these things and so procrastinate too much at times. :)