Carrera Chronograph Glassbox Panda caliber TH20-00 accuracy

Hi,
I have recently bought Glassbox panda a month a go. I occasionally check the accuracy of the watch caliber. When I first bought the watch it was -2/3 seconds per day. Then it increased to -10 seconds per day. Now it is -12/13 seconds. I wonder what the acceptable scale is for this watch, I could not find detailed information on this subject on the internet. While a much lower-level watch with an ETA mechanism runs at +5/6 seconds, the sensitivity of this watch seemed a bit low to me. Should I send the watch under warranty?

Thanks in advance.
Gorkem

From the TAG Heuer website:

The accuracy of TAG Heuer watches depends on several factors, including the type of movement and conditions of use. The following list shows TAG Heuer average tolerance given by the Swiss movement suppliers (based on normal conditions, and full power reserve for automatics):

Quartz movement: between -1 and +11 seconds per month
Standard automatic: between -5 and +20 seconds per day
Chronometer: between -4 and +6 seconds per day

A TAG Heuer watchmaker can carry out a maintenance service to adjust the timing rate of an automatic movement if it is performing outside these tolerances.

Yikes, 13 seconds slow per day is a nightmare. I would definitely yell at someone to get it regulated under warranty 👍🏻