Forums Latest Members
  1. michwir

michwir Feb 16, 2020

It was back in 2017 in Genf at the Heuer Parade auction. Philliips presented the watches in a big tend in the garden of a very expensive Hotel. Booking a room would have been the small amount of 690 SF per night and having a beer at the bar were at costs ot 27 SF. So I took my Cali and reached Genf very early for a good place on the parking area. On the way in Genf I bought some wine, bread and iberio ham for the night. I had a very good overview of the arriving cars, listening the sound and for instance the young ladys when they had to get out of the car to watch, that the driver will manage parking of a car, being expensive and with many blind corners to be possible to damaged..
    Jack Heuer signed the strap, happy being aside from Walter R. on a strap , signing also his book and a watch bag I had made.
    No I didn't bought any of the watches, although the screw back GMT was the grail
    cheers michwir

IMG_0606.JPG IMG_0666.JPG IMG_0680s.JPG
    WernerBoeinck, Albert-AMG and dtf like this.
  2. Jamesmal78

Jamesmal78 Feb 13, 2021

I potentially have one of these for sale at the moment. It was gifted to my father back in the 80's for being one of the top salesman for Audi in the country.
    Are they still considered collectable and what realistic price should I be looking for? (If I decide to sell)

20210212_104934.jpg 20210212_105100.jpg 20210212_105121.jpg
    Remo, Calibre11, SmithSJ and 3 others like this.
  3. Yago

Yago Feb 13, 2021

No idea, these are very rarely for sale. Around 5k would be a reasonable assumption. Story is a plus, box. Paperwork?

4. Jamesmal78

Jamesmal78 Feb 13, 2021

I have the original tag Heuer box but not the Audi box it was also in and I've searched but can only assume my father didn't keep the paperwork.

5. ccaudis4

ccaudis4 Feb 13, 2021

GORGEOUS - and that you are the original owner/family !! Its rare to have the original packaging to go with it. People are paying $500 just for the box. So, yes - definitely sought after. The last one I saw that sold (that I know about) sold for $7200 The prior sale was for $6500. Every one of these that comes up for sale in the last 5 years seems to jump in price quite a bit. Your watch is the one with the more tick marks on the bottom dial - supposedly the version with fewer tick marks is more rare - less number made. In any case, keep it !!! This watch in my opinion is beautiful. My version is here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WBWu-_ysYfp_zRWDQBOh7Vo_jj8BBbOH?usp=sharing
    Good luck with whatever you do with it. Email me if you want - I would love to know when you post it for sale. 1971cc@comcast.net

6. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Feb 14, 2021

Love it! Good luck with the sale. Agree with all the comments above

7. gomac

gomac Mar 16, 2022

I have a Heuer Audi Sport which I am willing to sell for a decent price. I have owned this watch since 1991, it was given to me by my father who in turn was given it in lieu of a debt from a work colleague, who had won it for being top salesman for an Audi dealership in the north west of England. I didn't know about the commissioning of the watch by a car dealership, only knew what my father had told me, all makes sense now.

I used to wear the watch daily, until I broke the glass wearing it to work, since then it had mainly sat in the drawer. It does have some sentimental value but I think someone who is more of an enthusiast will get more pleasure from owning it.

IMG_20190819_151215.jpg IMG_20190819_151306.jpg

Mspeedster likes this.
  8. SebasSF

SebasSF Jun 23, 2022

I love the Audi Sports! I also own this watch- any idea what it is? Case looks to be the same as an Audi... Thanks!

Audi or.jpg
    dtf likes this.