1. ccaudis4

ccaudis4 May 4, 2018

Super cool article on Audi Performance Magazine - The audi sport Heuer
    Anyone have this watch?
    HTML 5 Reader  Pocketmags-2.jpg

Snowy likes this.
  2. abrod520

abrod520 May 4, 2018

Heuer Audi Sports were pretty trendy in the vintage circles a couple years ago, haven't heard as much about them lately. Very cool watch indeed!

Mark020 likes this.
  3. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member May 5, 2018

Here's a photo of my old AudiSport...looks familiar!

(I didn't take the photo ;) )

AS1.jpg

4. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member May 5, 2018

Wish I'd kept it!

IMG_1257.jpg P1000906.JPG.jpg

5. dtf

dtf May 5, 2018

Any ideas what one is worth today?

6. abrod520

abrod520 May 5, 2018

There are a grand total of 0 watches currently on offer, not even a single dodgy put-together on Chrono24 :eek:

I could find just two examples sold (or at least listed) in 2017 with asking prices in the £4-5000 range.

dtf likes this.
  7. ccaudis4

ccaudis4 May 5, 2018

5500 pounds sold two weeks ago to a friend. None for sale right now. Extremely difficult to find with prices rising every year. Mine has the replaced grey silicone seal - wish they would have used a black original one.

0A4B6DC1-B0A0-4353-B88D-1F640200C320.jpeg
    Calibre11 and dtf like this.
  8. Gambba

Gambba May 6, 2018

Very high up on my wish list, and gutted the prices just keep on climbing. So much cool in them, especially considering the era it’s from and how utterly awesome Audi were back then in the rally world.

One of these to go with my 13-1 Koni and then a 1611 Champion would be perfect :thumbsup:

As mentioned above prices are in the £4-5.5k range.

dtf likes this.
  9. ghostdriver

ghostdriver Oct 29, 2018

Hey guys, Adam here, new to the forum.
    I just got hold of one of these. Wanted one ever since I saw the Performance Audi magazine article posted above earlier this year! Had it sourced for me.
    Mine's the variant with less ticks on the 6'oclock dial which I understand is rarer. Will post some pics in a few weeks when its back from service. Im also massively into my Audi Quattros hence the need for the watch to match the car.

10. heuerholic

heuerholic Oct 29, 2018

Nice work. I'm after one of these also, so if you ever decided to part with it , let me know.
    cant wait to see some photos when you get it back.

11. ccaudis4

ccaudis4 Oct 29, 2018

Sweet !! I was the one that had contacted audi perf. mag to write the article - I too have a serious audi obession. In any case, as you can probably see, the audi sport Heuer is incredible. Where did you source it? Yes, less ticks is more rare. Send some pics - would love to see if it still has the original black seal for the glass. If you like audi watches, here is my collection.. some are for sale.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WBWu-_ysYfp_zRWDQBOh7Vo_jj8BBbOH?usp=sharing

12. ghostdriver

ghostdriver Oct 29, 2018

Thank you. Bit of a spontaneous spend to be honest as not a collector or an afficionado. I paid £5500 from Vintage Heuer for it, a new screen (which it needs) and the service included. Seems a lot for what it is, however, I bought it purely as a nice wristwatch to wear in my Audi Quattro not as an investment. Ill save the pics for when its back refreshed. Looking forward to wearing it.

13. ghostdriver

ghostdriver Oct 29, 2018

So youre responsible for my lightened wallet then! Haha. Loved the article. Jonathan Scatchard from Vintage Heuer sourced it for me. I saw some were previously sold via them. Contacted and asked to let me know if they ever got one in again. It didnt take long only a couple of months. Did a deal straight away. Will take a look at the watches. Also if youre into Audi then I have a special Ur Quattro project on the go nearing completion, lots of videos and glorious 5cyl sound coming soon. (@ghostdriver) on instagram. Adam.

Yago likes this.
  14. Yago

Yago Oct 29, 2018

It's a small world of car and watch geeks :thumbsup:
    Great collection, I have one of those GWC Audi TT watches with the valjoux 7750. I like to be in tune when I drive my mk1 TT quattro:rolleyes:
    I scouted a couple of months for a Heuer Audi but it wasn't the time for me. I did manage to find a great pvd Orfina PD with the same Lemania 5100 though.

15. Yago

Yago Oct 29, 2018

Damn, you should def have kept that set!

16. ghostdriver

ghostdriver Oct 29, 2018

It sure is. Lookng forward to posting some pics.

17. Gambba

Gambba Oct 31, 2018

I like the sound of this project Adam. I’ve got an Aussie mate who’s got a mint Quattro and always love seeing his pics of it. You might know what watch I suggested he needed ;)

Congrats on the watch.....I am ever so jealous of you as for me it is so 80’s and directly related to the golden era of rally and some may argue cool cars.

18. ghostdriver

ghostdriver Oct 31, 2018

Thank you kindly. Yes i'd definately say that era of cars were just so pure and raw to drive. The love these cars get from everyone nowadays is amazing. I suppose it plays on peoples nostalgia. My particular car is stock looking but totally overhauled under the shell, fully forged engine, group b spec chassis, suspension upgrades, etc, kind of like a Singer porsche. Should push out over 700hp when boost wound up.
    Is your friend Joel by any chance with a Tornado Red Quattro?

Gambba likes this.
  19. Gambba

Gambba Oct 31, 2018

That’s mega! That will be a beast and that 5-pot with some anti-lag should be so cool :cool:

It is indeed!!!! Cracking guess. You know him? I see you both are linked via Instagram.
    A small world.

20. ghostdriver

ghostdriver Oct 31, 2018

Yes very small world of cars and watches. Know him from Instagram but we have spoken numerous times. Great guy.