<ADMIN> Fri 23rd August - Major Forum Software Upgrade & Scheduled Downtime

Bit of a 'me' specific problem here, but it seems that you have to wait about 2 mins between sending private messages now. Not a massive problem but a bit of a pain when there's a new watch I need to send COCO emails to five groups at once.
That's odd. There's a limit, but it's less than 10 seconds. We'll have to check it out

Thanks. It seems like it's actually about 3 mins. Also, the other thing I noticed is that I can't refresh pages by swiping down on my phone like I used to.

Thanks. It seems like it's actually about 3 mins. Also, the other thing I noticed is that I can't refresh pages by swiping down on my phone like I used to.
The message limit has been fixed.

Unsure about the pull-to-refresh thing, is this on all pages? We don't have anything specifically stopping it that I'm aware of. I've been using it here too.

Seems to be all pages.... I just noticed there's a refresh button on the latest page, that's helpful. 👍

Seems to be all pages.... I just noticed there's a refresh button on the latest page, that's helpful. 👍
Which browser and device are you using?

My pull down to refresh not working either.
Refresh button is all good though.

Hush your bitch mouth.
PMSL.

Not winding up on this occasion. Just letting the guys know it’s not every mobile device. 😊

Tested this and found the issue in Chrome/Android. Fix will go out with next round of updates 👍

What does tier 1 and tier 2 members mean in the membership section?

Unable to post on the forum or send pms on my ipad , getting a cat telling me to enter a valid message when I try to post. Help.

Working on my mac and my phone. Seems only this forum that doesn't work, logged in but unable to post, on the naughty step?

What does tier 1 and tier 2 members mean in the membership section?
That was just some sneaky Omega Forums content leaking over as we're testing more stuff. Gone now.

Working on my mac and my phone. Seems only this forum that doesn't work, logged in but unable to post, on the naughty step?
Unusual if it's just the iPad. Try clearing site data by going to Settings app -> Safari -> Advanced -> Website data -> Edit -> Then remove TAG Heuer forums.

That's odd. There's a limit, but it's less than 10 seconds. We'll have to check it out
Hi Trev
The private messages work like a dream now, I can upload multiple pictures at speed and send messages super quickly, so much better than the old system. Thank you for your help! 👍
Rob

Thanks, all good now.
Did as suggested, removed app, and reinstalled, badge for app changed to all red rather than red/green.