<ADMIN> Fri 23rd August - Major Forum Software Upgrade & Scheduled Downtime

Thanks everyone for reporting your findings and especially to @Trev and @dsio for working tirelessly to address them!

Pull down to refresh page on my android phone is working now! Thank you.

Not sure if you’re aware of this, but when replying to a post on iPhone, hitting reply will take you somewhere up the thread, rather than to the box at the bottom where you can type. Running whatever the latest non beta iOS is on iPhone 14 Pro.

Not sure if you’re aware of this, but when replying to a post on iPhone, hitting reply will take you somewhere up the thread, rather than to the box at the bottom where you can type. Running whatever the latest non beta iOS is on iPhone 14 Pro.
Same issue for me

I just liked having a ‘back’ arrow to return me straight to forum lists. But hey ho, the up to top arrow helps.

We’ve released an update which has fixed the “Followed Members” section, which can be found by going to Latest and then hitting the “Followed Members” tab

To make this work you need to follow some of your favorite members by clicking on their avatar and clicking the follow button or by clicking follow from that member’s profile page.

The bug where no threads are found when accessing Latest Threads as guest is now fixed. That one was quite an annoying issue that took a while to figure out but according to our logs the fix has worked.

The bug where no threads are found when accessing Latest Threads as guest is now fixed. That one was quite an annoying issue that took a while to figure out but according to our logs the fix has worked.
and members is now site specific and TAG only.
https://tagheuerforums.com/members/

Hello !!

For a few days now, the photos from the forum have appeared like this, my browser does not support those webp files.... my version of IOS is old to be able to do my hobby in watchmaker... not if you can go back to the previous files

Thank you very much for the incredible work with the new forum

Hello !!

For a few days now, the photos from the forum have appeared like this, my browser does not support those webp files.... my version of IOS is old to be able to do my hobby in watchmaker... not if you can go back to the previous files

Thank you very much for the incredible work with the new forum

We’ve actually had to re-encode a big chunk of our attachments and all future ones as webp to save space as we currently have about 7tb of images in fast online storage.

Webp has been in iOS for quite a lot of years now as it came in with iOS 14, and if you’re on an OS older than that you’re also at risk from a security perspective so it would be really good to upgrade if you can at some point

Thank you for the response and recommendation, I suppose it is normal to save space in the forum, there are many posts, I understand it perfectly

But I refuse to lose the advantages that IOS 13 offers me Download a converter, it's a little bit of work but I can see the photos with it

thanks and greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and recommendation, I suppose it is normal to save space in the forum, there are many posts, I understand it perfectly

But I refuse to lose the advantages that IOS 13 offers me Download a converter, it's a little bit of work but I can see the photos with it

thanks and greetings!!!
Not just space, but we're preserving more quality for larger photos. More and more sites are rapidly moving towards newer image formats, so unfortunately you'll find more breakage on many other websites too.

As dsio mentioned, staying with iOS 13 could poss significant security issues too.

I'm curious, what advantages does 13 offer? are you running jailbreak stuff?

Yes, I use the jailbreak from iOS 3 or 4, with the functions it offers I prefer to keep IOS13... especially to be able to make watchmaker spheres from the phone

Strongly suggest you don’t do online banking on that phone.

Strongly suggest you don’t do online banking on that phone.
Yea, it would be among the oldest iOS devices in use on the site for sure. What concerns me more is that nearly all of the Android users we can see are out of date, most by a year or two, many for 5 years or more. Some of those phones may not even have upgrade paths but I would strongly recommend anyone who hasn’t updated their android phone do so.