2024 TAG Heuer Carrera Extreme Sport open dial chronos

I do not like the name 'Carrera Extreme' it sounds a bit naff. But hey, I guess like 'Elegant' it will be forgotten soon enough,

Remember that LVMH also came up with Zenith Defy Extreme. 44mm Titanium skeleton chronograph .... join the dots. I think this was conceptualised under Julien Tornare's tenure, who came from ....... Zenith.

Agree that "Extreme" in the name sounds very silly.

But the watch looks proper cool despite the name

It seems it’s called 'Carrera Extreme Sport’, not just 'Carrera Extreme'… not the best name in the brand’s history anyway 😏

So the first of them was the Carrera Porsche 963. I like it much more than this red version 👍🏼

Maybe "Extreme" refers to the pricing. :cautious:

Not a great name, and still those cheezy (and probably cheap) cut-to-fit rubber straps.

And I wish they would dial the size down a bit -- "Extreme" doesn't have to mean "huge".

Oddly I like them & I’m not usually a fan of open work/ skeleton watches (AP Royal Oak an exception).

Personally would be great if 42mm

Umm, I disagree. If you want a watch that looks like this then chances are you want people to see it. But I agree they could make a Sister range called 'NOT2EXTREME' in a 39mm case.... :rolleyes:

They would call that the Carrera MAINSTREAM, as would just be following the others.

Umm, I disagree. If you want a watch that looks like this then chances are you want people to see it. But I agree they could make a Sister range called 'NOT2EXTREME' in a 39mm case.... :rolleyes:
Except, they have to be careful -- don't want anyone to think it's an Invicta.... :eek:

I fully envisage 10/10 all round from the COCO.

🤡🤡🤡