2024 LVMH Watch Week

Yes, of course we have three holes of adjust on the clasp too... but this extra adjust is clever and very practical. Especially if you are buying pre-owned

I am assuming that as it’s a rubber bracelet then it looks exactly the same irrespective of whether that divers adjustment is in use or not.

Yeah, it is under the clasp even when it's fully open. Otherwise it would look a bit retarded.

Yeah, it is under the clasp even when it's fully open. Otherwise it would look a bit retarded.
That’s what I meant really. Some extensions do actually show when open mind you, which I agree look terrible.

Insta teasers just dropped. 4 days away. Seems to be glasses, aquaracer & skipper.

Where did you send it? I can't access my Instagram here...

Ah that might be why. Just DM’d you it on Insta

So someone who still uses instagram, print screen and post in the here please

Are they meant to be from the viewpoint of the guy who’s wearing the new green tinted shades?

Ah that might be why. Just DM’d you it on Insta

Strange, I didn't get a message.. .never mind I can see them now. Imagine the excitement that 3 point clasp will cause.

Strange, I didn't get a message.. .never mind I can see them now. Imagine the excitement that 3 point clasp will cause.
It is a really odd brag and tease showing a clasp like that aint it. Don't all consumers today expect quick adjust which most brands now offer

It is a really odd brag and tease showing a clasp like that aint it. Don't all consumers today expect quick adjust which most brands now offer

2 steps forward 1 back

Are they meant to be from the viewpoint of the guy who’s wearing the new green tinted shades?
The Carrera Dato is green/teal. Perhaps the Aquaracer is green as well?

I'm most interested to see the bezel on the new Aquaracer. Looks like they went old school again with a 2000 like bezel.

The Carrera Dato is green/teal. Perhaps the Aquaracer is green as well?

I'm most interested to see the bezel on the new Aquaracer. Looks like they went old school again with a 2000 like bezel.
That could be an interesting combination.

Looking forward to seeing how that might turn out.

upload_2024-1-24_22-19-0.png

Jim just pointed out to me this bezel, it looks like the old WAY bezel, not the WBP bezel. My guess is that it's a ladies model and is the blue background a clue too? Could it be a 30mm quartz turquoise?