2024 LVMH Watch Week

Pink 43mm Aquaracer with METAS hopefully.

ha now I’m hoping for a smaller aquaracer and happy for just ‘in house’ COSC.

ha now I’m hoping for a smaller aquaracer and happy for just ‘in house’ COSC.
I was just being extreme in my flight of fancy, albeit very unlikely.

COSC would be a win for sure, but not much smaller for me.

In saying that, the less appealing the better for me for a while.

also thought @Jim Dollares hijacked your account.
lol. Nope, we’re both a fan of the last couple of pink ones, if they were bigger of course. Both comfortable enough in our skin to wear them too. :)

I was just being extreme in my flight of fancy, albeit very unlikely.

COSC would be a win for sure, but not much smaller for me.

In saying that, the less appealing the better for me for a while.

Personally for me, the current 43mm are too big. Would’ve loved the current 40mm to be a replicable or the 43mm & feel TH missed a tricked with this.

Personally for me, the current 43mm are too big. Would’ve loved the current 40mm to be a replicable or the 43mm & feel TH missed a tricked with this.
I like the 40mm design in fairness. Just needs the micro adjustment clasp.

I thought people who wear the Adventure 200 in 40mm enjoy not being able to adjust the clasp when needed. Me and Ben on the other hand, we wear the 300 professional and being professionals doing professional things we constantly find ourselves in situations where a professional and quick adjustment is needed.

Oh yes. My mistake. I like it. Although, it would be handy on the Solargraph

I like the 40mm design in fairness. Just needs the micro adjustment clasp.

I like the 40mm also just not the polished centre links.
Just feel the 43mm Aquaracer is such a good looking piece. It’s silly not to at least offer the same watch slightly smaller. With an in-house movement at least, would be a very good sell.

I don't understand the logic of making ceramic AR in 43 ad 36mm but not 40mm. Then again, maybe it's just a case of waiting. Steel will surely come in 43mm eventually and presumably ceramic will come in 40mm at some point too.

I wish they would make more ladies watches in 30/32mm as well, my wife is getting super fed up of every new watch being too big for her wrist (36mm). I told her, haven't you heard women are wearing 42mm now.... but she just glares at me. Her wrist is about 4" mind you

Oh yes. My mistake. I like it. Although, it would be handy on the Solargraph
Is there some sort of single point micro adjustment under the clasp of the Gretagraph by any chance?

I saw something mentioned on a YouTube video which suggested there was. Almost like a divers extension sort of thing?

Is there some sort of single point micro adjustment under the clasp of the Gretagraph by any chance?

I saw something mentioned on a YouTube video which suggested there was. Almost like a divers extension sort of thing?

Wetsuit extension? Similar to what you have on the Seamaster?

I wish they would make more ladies watches in 30/32mm as well, my wife is getting super fed up of every new watch being too big for her wrist (36mm). I told her, haven't you heard women are wearing 42mm now.... but she just glares at me. Her wrist is about 4" mind you

That’s a good size. My missus hates 28mm sizes on offer and the Tudor she has is 31mm I think.

Yes it's like a link that folds over, quite handy because you have to cut the rubber strap so so long as you fold it over when you size it you have an extra links worth of spare if you get fat.

Yes it's like a link that folds over, quite handy because you have to cut the rubber strap so so long as you fold it over when you size it you have an extra links worth of spare if you get fat.
Tidy. So there is an element of on the fly adjustment then, albeit a full link in length so not quite micro adjustment. Still cool and something I didn’t realise was there.